Reviews for The Luxury and the Necessity
Nemyinai chapter 25 . 4/12
Absolutely wonderful! I loved reading every word! Your prose was so accurate and engaging I really felt as if I was reading the fourth book! The dialogue, characterization, and all of your realistic references really made iit feel as if it were just a continuation of the series! Although I can't say I wasn't hoping that Joanna and Katniss would get together
harleys chapter 1 . 4/11
Very sweet
amazing simply amazing
thereadingaymy chapter 18 . 3/30
i love this chapter. i was kinda blindsided - surprised that there was a chapter from gale's POV. but like i said, i loved it, sad though it was for gale. it brought tears to my eyes too, he sounded so broken, realizing that katniss would never really end up with him now.
thereadingaymy chapter 25 . 3/30
thank you for this story. it was great! good writing, good grammar (thank goodness), enough smut, nice flow of story - has its moments of bringing smiles and tears.
Doc.amaro chapter 10 . 3/29
This was an absolutely beautiful story. Completely engrossing. I begrudgingly read the chapter from Gale's pov, and to my surprise love it. Thank you so much for such a wonderful well thought out story! Why haven't you writen more? Please do.
Sue chapter 25 . 3/20
This was an amazing story! I love it so much.
Beautiful speech by Katniss!
beautiful scene of Katniss with Rue's family
Aundielen chapter 15 . 3/13
hahaha gotta love Joanna! I love how you've written her character!
Aundielen chapter 11 . 3/12
Oh that last line! that was great.
Aundielen chapter 25 . 3/14
This was such a great story! I loved reading it all! Would love to see more about Joanna or an AU story! )
Aundielen chapter 10 . 3/11
Beautiful! And I love that Joanna is queer. That is AWESOME. D
Aundielen chapter 7 . 3/11
Joanna being a friend to Katniss is such a good thing. This needs to happen more often!
Aundielen chapter 5 . 3/11
I knew that quote came from something I recognized! Good call!