Reviews for The Luxury and the Necessity
JasmineDragon22 chapter 25 . 7/16
That was brilliant. Loved it from beginning to end. Well done.
DiagonAli chapter 25 . 4/1
I'm very new to this fandom and finding this caliber of writing takes my breath away. absolutely stunning story
Lovroffanfic chapter 25 . 3/15
Thank you for this story.
Thatonekatieperson chapter 25 . 12/17/2020
This story gave me a lot of comfort during a very weird, difficult time in my life. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
AleNaruhina chapter 25 . 10/22/2020
Amé esta historia de principio a fin. Congrats, Keep writing
emmiet chapter 25 . 10/6/2020
This was absolutely beautiful!
emmiet chapter 7 . 10/1/2020
I ABSOLUTELY love this chapter. The way you've written Katniss and Johanna's relationship is so honest and hilarious and lovely.
Leilanie chapter 25 . 8/6/2020
Love this
eosine chapter 25 . 7/22/2020
Casstella chapter 25 . 6/24/2020
This was a very beautiful story & I loved it.
NewFan chapter 25 . 6/23/2020
Not sure if you'll even see this since it's literally been SO long since this fanfic got finished. All I want to say is that you have a gift! You write so beautifully and I'm so happy I stumbled across this fanfic. You captured the essence of Everlark so perfectly in that even though things may never be "perfect", they have each other to lean on and grow together... THANK YOU! :) Hope you're doing well!
goldeiena chapter 1 . 6/4/2020
Truly one of the best fan fictions I’ve ever read. Your characterization and accuracy in portraying trauma and growing up is so amazing and really captures Collin’s voice in your own unique way.
Taytay123456 chapter 25 . 5/28/2020
What a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it.
FuturisticDreams chapter 25 . 5/28/2020
I've been reading your fanfic all day! It's just so good in every aspect! Thank you so much for writing it.
vmikaelian chapter 18 . 5/17/2020
This is my favorite fanfic in the whole entire world. I wish it never ended!