Reviews for Lies Never Lead to Forgiveness
Elise chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
:) Great story!
LeoLuin chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I totaly love this story :D it is a great one :) keepup the good work in other your stories ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Awww x3 you just make me so happy! I just loved the whole story... The ... EVERYTHING! promise this is not the end?
Oomara13 chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
awww! fluffy!
Oomara13 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
thor was a little blunt (as he always is... oh thor...) but this actually went better than i expected.
Imperial Dragon chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
It's good that that Thor and Loki worked through their differences.
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Awww!
This Is awesome
you should complete it!
Or do you plan not to?
If you do, let me know so I can add this to my alerts
Thanks! :)
ani walls chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
OMG I LOVE IT KEEP WRITTING ! LOVE IT!
lumpyspaceprincess chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
OH MY GOD THIS IS GETTING SO FREAKING INTENSE

i am chewing my nails in anticipation, how dare you leave us with a thrilling cliffhanger.

uugh brilliant story is brilliant
Imperial Dragon chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Loki was so close to closing the portal and having no Jotnar enter the Vault. Now Loki will feel immense guilt for almost getting Thor killed.
DXRULES103 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Riveting. More please!
BlueDaBaDee chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
In your summary, "deep-seeded" should be "deep-seated". There's no such phrase as deep-seeded prejudice and it makes no sense.

Thor shouldn't have "clamored" out of bed, either, he "clambered". Clamor is a great, loud noise. If Thor is "taking great pain in being as quiet as possible", then clamoring as he egresses is counter-productive.
Xiah-sensei chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
omG! That is such a horrible ultimatum l really don't like Odin! But I love this story! continue!
Belba Sandylows chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
I think you have a strong grasp on the characters and their actions which can't be said for the majority of writers who attempt Thor fanfiction. I love this so far and can't wait to read more!
Bookwyrm chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Awesome story! Ilove the storyline! Please keep writing!