Reviews for The Secret Identity of John Watson
Elysia1 chapter 3 . 7/19
so funny! hahahaha. I hold out hope too :)
I feel like this is surprisingly accurate to how it would be like to date John Watson. Good job. :)
Seraphine Levesque chapter 3 . 7/5
This was wonderful even though I usually abhor O.C you made me adore yours.
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 6/16
John wasn't a vampire, or a mobster, or any of those thing the gals mentioned. Those were Sherlock's.

Pardon my poor English, but now all I want to say is your story is amazing and I like it a lot! Thank you for sharing it with us.
elise caester chapter 3 . 5/14
wow the story was intense i usually dont read oc pov stories but this story was damn good hoping u have some sort of sequel for this
DracyGiuliana chapter 3 . 4/19
That was.. amazing! Absolutely brilliant, you have my respect!
Your OCs are wonderful and the whole concept is beautiful and you did one splendid effin job, making this come to life. I am seriously awed. Thank you for sharing this wonderful masterpiece!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 3 . 4/5
haha that was great :)
smile chapter 3 . 3/15
Wow that was hilarious! I usually dislike reading anything with OCs but this was alright. I did notice that John mentioned his middle name when he introduces himself, which he would never ever do because he hates it. And that it got rather OOC during the last half of this chapter, but I still enjoyed it! Thanks!
Cati3M chapter 3 . 2/24
Awww It is soooo good :) funny and... Great work! First OC I really liked :) added to favs ;)
rainbowchameleon chapter 3 . 2/21
I laughed so hard this story was hilarious and brilliantly written, well done!
ScarletGoldmist chapter 3 . 2/15
And an AWESOME ending. I loved it soooooo much! Amazing idea, and great job with executing it. This one is going on my favorites list for sure. :DDD
ScarletGoldmist chapter 2 . 2/15
This one was even better! I just love everything so much that it would take about a dozen review boxes to say it all, so I'll just condense it into AMAZINGNESSHOWDIDYOUEVENDOSUCHAMAZINGFICANDWHYISNTEVERYOTHERFICINTHEWORLD
ASGOODASTHIS!
*ahem* Sorry. Great Job!
ScarletGoldmist chapter 1 . 2/15
HAAA! I love this ssoo much so far! Wonderful job. Sam's friends remind me of my own friends! John is perfect and Sherlock is creepy! I'm assuming that was Sherlock. Again, sooo good!
JadeIce chapter 3 . 1/16
That was the best damn story I've read in a while!
So funny I loved it. You are correct in every way and those friends sound like the one thing I'd want in my life for sure! That last bit was great, she made Sherlock Holmes blush! For the love of God please write more just like this! Amazingly awesome.
amandagayle chapter 3 . 1/16
This story is the awesomest kind of awesome that has ever been awesomed! This is not the first time I've read this story but I still found myself getting weird looks and being embarrassed in public because I couldn't restrain my silly giggles. Please, please, please, write more. Of anything!