Reviews for The Secret Identity of John Watson
DracyGiuliana chapter 3 . 4/19
That was.. amazing! Absolutely brilliant, you have my respect!
Your OCs are wonderful and the whole concept is beautiful and you did one splendid effin job, making this come to life. I am seriously awed. Thank you for sharing this wonderful masterpiece!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 3 . 4/5
haha that was great :)
smile chapter 3 . 3/15
Wow that was hilarious! I usually dislike reading anything with OCs but this was alright. I did notice that John mentioned his middle name when he introduces himself, which he would never ever do because he hates it. And that it got rather OOC during the last half of this chapter, but I still enjoyed it! Thanks!
Cati3M chapter 3 . 2/24
Awww It is soooo good :) funny and... Great work! First OC I really liked :) added to favs ;)
rainbowchameleon chapter 3 . 2/21
I laughed so hard this story was hilarious and brilliantly written, well done!
ScarletGoldmist chapter 3 . 2/15
And an AWESOME ending. I loved it soooooo much! Amazing idea, and great job with executing it. This one is going on my favorites list for sure. :DDD
ScarletGoldmist chapter 2 . 2/15
This one was even better! I just love everything so much that it would take about a dozen review boxes to say it all, so I'll just condense it into AMAZINGNESSHOWDIDYOUEVENDOSUCHAMAZINGFICANDWHYISNTEVERYOTHERFICINTHEWORLD
ASGOODASTHIS!
*ahem* Sorry. Great Job!
ScarletGoldmist chapter 1 . 2/15
HAAA! I love this ssoo much so far! Wonderful job. Sam's friends remind me of my own friends! John is perfect and Sherlock is creepy! I'm assuming that was Sherlock. Again, sooo good!
JadeIce chapter 3 . 1/16
That was the best damn story I've read in a while!
So funny I loved it. You are correct in every way and those friends sound like the one thing I'd want in my life for sure! That last bit was great, she made Sherlock Holmes blush! For the love of God please write more just like this! Amazingly awesome.
amandagayle chapter 3 . 1/16
This story is the awesomest kind of awesome that has ever been awesomed! This is not the first time I've read this story but I still found myself getting weird looks and being embarrassed in public because I couldn't restrain my silly giggles. Please, please, please, write more. Of anything!
steve chapter 3 . 1/3
Ok, i didnt intend to comment at the beginning but it made me so happy i had to. I laughed all the time. I will be back another time .
CentaurPrincess chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Hilarious! Loved it! Any chance you'll have a new Sherlock fic up? You're a wonderful writer! :)
Captain Evermind chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Haha. This is amazing and awesome. John's love life has to be the most prime fodder for comedy in the whole series. Absolute gold. Cheers.
NANA-TheFemmeFaye-tal chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
So hilarious. I loved it!
Heather Snow chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Absolutely hysterical. And so Sherlock. Nice original characters. If you ever wanted to extend this, it'd be great!