Reviews for The Secret Identity of John Watson
Good ending
You made me actually laugh out loud more than once
Great fic
I love this so freakin much
Rynna Aurelia chapter 3 . 3/10
Normally, I don't go for OCs, but yours were just fabulous, and very realistic because OF COURSE Sherlock would do his best to terrify them out of their wits. Great story!
fic fan chapter 3 . 8/19/2017
this is great! how I laughed! thanks for writing.
Andante825 chapter 3 . 8/10/2017
Wonderful concept and execution. The female friendship is exceptionally well-written and fun to read, even if it doesn't pass the Bechdel test :)
bee.zippy chapter 3 . 7/17/2017
You are very, very funny. And you write these characters so well. Also, Sam and friends were fantastic too! I can't say enough good things about this storythank you so much for writing it and sharing it.
Harrenwolf chapter 3 . 7/16/2017
I can't, I can't stop laughing and grinning? This is so beautiful, Sherlock is AWESOME (and absolutely terrifying and has tendencies completely not conductive to a healthy relationship but still awesome nonetheless), John is a SAINT, and I've never liked an OC more. Seriously, I normally feel neutral towards OCs at best, but Sam is so intensely normal and not normal and literally my exact opposite and it's brilliant.

I have also only felt this desperately in need of a sequel once in my life before. (Did you make good on your promise to "tell him, or I will," Sam?) I am quite sad that there does not seem to be one, and further saddened by the fact that that will likely be the case for the foreseeable future (judging by the date of your last activity, at least). Oh well, you can't get everything you want in life, eh?

Best wishes.
theLadyCheshire chapter 3 . 6/13/2017
I laughed so hard. I snorted repeatedly. Well done!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2017
I've been reading fanfiction for 20 years, and this is the funniest Mary Sue that I've ever seen. Thank you for all the laughs, grins, chortles, giggles, and snorts.
Annie
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
First chapter is hysterically funny. It just slowly builds, making me grin more and more. Very imaginative slant on the whole mystery of Dr. John Watson. lol
SHERlocked221C chapter 3 . 2/6/2017
Laughed my ass off! You're absolutely right-what would any normal person think about those two? Great story.
O'Donnell chapter 3 . 2/6/2017
Great story and beautifully written. Laughed out loud a few times, and a great alternative view of our Sherlock; and a very nice overview of John Watson. Great fun to read, and seriously creepy and scary in the right places. Plus a great look at female friendship as well.
CasJeanne chapter 3 . 1/21/2017
I absolutely loved this.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2016
more please. this is hilarious and i need more such. you are a great author. 8)
LimeJuiceTub chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
This was hilariously funny! You depicted how all the different characters react knowing Sherlock might be involved so well.