Reviews for The Secret Identity of John Watson
bee.zippy chapter 3 . 7/17
You are very, very funny. And you write these characters so well. Also, Sam and friends were fantastic too! I can't say enough good things about this storythank you so much for writing it and sharing it.
Harrenwolf chapter 3 . 7/16
I can't, I can't stop laughing and grinning? This is so beautiful, Sherlock is AWESOME (and absolutely terrifying and has tendencies completely not conductive to a healthy relationship but still awesome nonetheless), John is a SAINT, and I've never liked an OC more. Seriously, I normally feel neutral towards OCs at best, but Sam is so intensely normal and not normal and literally my exact opposite and it's brilliant.

I have also only felt this desperately in need of a sequel once in my life before. (Did you make good on your promise to "tell him, or I will," Sam?) I am quite sad that there does not seem to be one, and further saddened by the fact that that will likely be the case for the foreseeable future (judging by the date of your last activity, at least). Oh well, you can't get everything you want in life, eh?

Best wishes.
theLadyCheshire chapter 3 . 6/13
I laughed so hard. I snorted repeatedly. Well done!
I've been reading fanfiction for 20 years, and this is the funniest Mary Sue that I've ever seen. Thank you for all the laughs, grins, chortles, giggles, and snorts.
Annie
First chapter is hysterically funny. It just slowly builds, making me grin more and more. Very imaginative slant on the whole mystery of Dr. John Watson. lol
SHERlocked221C chapter 3 . 2/6
Laughed my ass off! You're absolutely right-what would any normal person think about those two? Great story.
O'Donnell chapter 3 . 2/6
Great story and beautifully written. Laughed out loud a few times, and a great alternative view of our Sherlock; and a very nice overview of John Watson. Great fun to read, and seriously creepy and scary in the right places. Plus a great look at female friendship as well.
CasJeanne chapter 3 . 1/21
I absolutely loved this.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2016
more please. this is hilarious and i need more such. you are a great author. 8)
LimeJuiceTub chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
This was hilariously funny! You depicted how all the different characters react knowing Sherlock might be involved so well.
DAPetty chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
Loved this story! I'd be interested in following Sam and her friends on their adventures. They sound like a great group.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Haha definitely can relate to this group of girls! Loved it
Genuka chapter 3 . 11/9/2016
*cackle*
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
Just starting to catch up on all the wonderfull stories. I loved this so much. Read it in on go. *and braiding sherlocks hair hahaha*
The Seven of Us chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
I am literally /crying/, I'm laughing so hard. This is AWESOME!