Reviews for The Secret Identity of John Watson
Clio Ying chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
omG WHAT HOW SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE THIS HOLE CHEETO I DON'T EVEN KNOW
Fudge7000 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Very entertaining! Really enjoyed this, sequel perhaps?!
LassieLowrider chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
The fact that this could totally happen in the series is what creeps me out the most, to be quite honest.

You've got the characterization spot on; the descriptions make the writing come alive, without being overly verbose for that matter.

Big thumbs up for this one!
AreYouReady chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Oh God WHY DID THIS END?
WHY DID IT END?
MOOOOORE!
AnimeOtaku4444 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I cannot begin to tell you just how much I loved this story, and how much it made me laugh, especially the banter between the four friends. I would LOVE to have a group of friends exactly like this one. I would be ecstatic to see Resurrection updated, but someday it would be amazing if you could think up a sequel to this. Although my favourite pairing is Johnlock, your story has been the first John x OC which I could bare to read, and genuinely enjoy with all of my heart. It's about time John found a girl who was made of stronger stuff than his usual dates. .
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
LOL! Oh God! This was so entertaining to read! I want a sequel! ;D
Allison chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
This is my favorite OC-centric fic ever in the amass of Sherlock fanfics! You had instant likeable original characters, and the best reactions to John and Sherlock. I laughed a lot during this fic! Will you be writing more?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
What the hell, man. XD gj
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Wow. Usually OCs are terrible, but I loved all of them. Nice job, this was hilarious.
Ashvolt chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
You have managed what I thought was impossible: gotten me to like an OC who came between Sherlock and John! I ended up thoroughly sympathizing with and rooting for Sam. You have a gift for characterization and making them seem real and approachable; I adored Sam and her friends, and I had absolutely no trouble believing your portrayals of John, Sherlock and the rest of the cast. The entire story felt like it could easily fit somewhere into the actual show. I had a lot of fun reading this. :)
Haikari Archersight chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Good lord... I want to have girlfriends like that! encore!
quill.is.mightier chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Hahaha that was hilarious. Loved it, although I wish there had been sexy times.
Lytari Talon chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Brilliant story! I love seeing John and Sherlock from the perspective of one of John's poor, unfortunate girlfriends;) Thank you ever so much for writing it!
LadyLexius chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
So I'm going to be honest, I read this because of the Undertone of Johnlock, but I do love sam and her friends. Great story.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Oh gosh, I really enjoyed this story. I like Sam, I liked Sam's friends (and I COULD NOT keep a straight face when Emma kept poking Sherlock. I really couldn't. And then all he does is break her stick. HA.) I was shocked that it ended in three chapters, but kudos to you! :D

Amulet