Reviews for The Secret Identity of John Watson
power0girl chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Ok this was so bloody funny! At first my cross over alarm bells rang when the main character was named Samantha Carter, but happily she's a banker. after that I sat back and enjoyed it. I love the idea of Angelo being pissed off that John has brought a girl to his & Sherlock's 'place', and the cops freaking out, not because they don't want John there, but don't want to draw Sherlock's attention!

You had me laughing OUT LOUD in my hotel room with the rest of my family sleeping around me!

Keep it coming please!

Ta
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh my god /crying. This is so amazingly hilarious I can't even. I don't. Oh my god. I'd like to think my girlfriends would react like this. Spot on! Amazing fic-just brightened up my morning like anything. 3 Thank you!
Seansey chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Poor John, it's difficult enough as his dates get interrupted or hijacked without Sherlock deciding to intimidate his dates. Can't imagine he'll be happy with that, as he wants to get married etc some day.
Mark chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Very funny! Really enjoying this but I hope you don't go down the slash road; John and Sherlock are great as friends but not as anything more.
KittandChips chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is a great idea (seeing John and Sherlock from an outsiders perspective) and so funny. It makes me more impressed that Sarah stuck around as long as she did. Can't wait until John finds out that Sherlock has been hanging around acting creepy towards his new potential girlfriend. I was also wondering why John's blog didn't show up in an online search. Maybe the friend spelt Watson wrong.
chappysmom chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Oh, this is wonderful...
Emma chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Hahahahaa love it

Let her friends meet him
meredithriddle chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Hahaha this is quite good. I like the outsider normal opinion of Sherlock. Lol "creeper"
TSylvestrisA chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
OMG. I read this while eating lunch-I should know by now not to have anything in my mouth when I read your work-and when I got to the part about the lizard brain I inhaled risotto into my lungs and thank gods I was alone at the time because what followed was not pretty.

More!
Reader1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This story is great! I really like Sam, and her conversations with her group of girls are frighteningly like some of my talks with my own friends. :-)

I like seeing John and Sherlock's world from the outside in, and we do know poor John's girlfriends deal with a lot from him and "creepy Mr. Crazypants."

My only nitpick so far is how you will explain John's lack of online presence when he has quite a popular blog.
lorax232 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Great story, made me laugh several times. Keep up the amazing writing :)
deaka chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Heh, this is great! Sherlock's appearances are hilarious - the ability to say normal things in deeply sinister and mysterious ways must be a Holmes family trait.

Is Sam Carter a nod to Stargate SG1 at all? That Sam Carter had a pretty awful track record with men, too. ;)
Ducky chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
That was hillarious :) Please update soon!
CPAnthoni chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Wonderful read. I love the outside perspective.
Neko of death chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I'm in love with this, oh my god.

And really, normal people getting involved with John and his world would not end up well for anyone.
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »