Reviews for The Secret Identity of John Watson
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
the banter between sherlock and watson is absolutely hilarious, and the rest of the story isnt far behind
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
this is the point where any sane person would leave, i hope that sam is insane enough to stick with it
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
im more familiar with doyles books then the various shows, but i doubt anyone assosiated with the great detective has much of a shot at a normal life
Leraiv Snape chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
This was fantastic - seeing John's life via his girlfriend's eyes was priceless. Especially with his involvement with the police, and Sherlock's ever-looking presence. Very nicely done. I really enjoyed reading this fic!
agent-oli chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
fucking brilliant
stanzaic chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
This story is freaking hysterical. Not only that - it's well-written and the canon characters are totally in-character. You're a wondrous writer, and I hope you're still writing! :D
A Nest of Nargles chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
That was awesome, perfect, beautiful. I enjoyed every second of that. I don't think any other story I've read has more earned a place on my favorites list than this one has. (I laughed so hard, my stomach never had time to cramp, went straight into choking and coughing)

Thank you for sharing this. No really, THANK YOU
Nearing Midnight chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
Utterly hilarious and a great read! XD poor Sam never saw it coming. So much for a 'normal' boyfriend, for once :P

-NM
Starfox5 chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Great, funny story! Crazy entertaining!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Kudos
Vampy chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
I normally avoid oc stories like the plague. But your writing was just too good to pass up. I'm glad i did. Great story. Loved how you made it seem like the relationship wasn't going to work because of a certain "stalker" but came up with an open ended solution. That was great! Did miss some topics being discussed at the end like why John hadn't mentioned Sherlock, he explained the militairy would've liked him to try and explain Sherlock to him. Also kudos for getting all the extra characters in there like lestrade and mycroft they were very in character and it was very entertaining to see them through Sam's eyes. Keep forever writing! Take care! ;) V.
AkiraMotsuma chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
Ohhhhh myyyy gosh! That was super duper hilarious! I loved Sam and all of her friends, I loved how much of a BAMF you made John, and I just loved the story! Thank you for not ending it with Sam and John breaking up because I was really rooting for her. I loved how you ended the story, it was great, I LOVED It! Thank you! ~( 3 )~
Elysia1 chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
so funny! hahahaha. I hold out hope too :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
I feel like this is surprisingly accurate to how it would be like to date John Watson. Good job. :)
Anonymous Questions chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
This was wonderful even though I usually abhor O.C you made me adore yours.
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »