Reviews for Don't Open Pandora's Bag
Kirst92 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Update! Update! Please! :)

P.s can't be bothered logging on haha
SpinningTop-01 chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Love where this is headed!

Update Soon!
sar chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I love this story, I have been checking if it has been updated everyday. Please keep writing. I am really interested to see what happens with Shannon. I really like your ideas. Thank you
shanlover chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I really really enjoy this fic, please update. I cant wait to read more and see what happens between Shannon and Lawson. You are a great writer. Thank you!
rach chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
i love this story, your a great writer. please update soon :)
aby7777 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
UUU..Please update soon...i wanna know how will shannon act,if jhos will appear at the base...

I loved the christian stella bet!very funny!
K chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Great chapter- the guy who did it should be a part of the drug squad!
Emmy92 chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Naw, what a sad ending. I really love the way you represent the characters. I love making them more dramatic than they ever would really be but you make the characters reactions exactly what they'd be on the show. I think you should update tomorrow haha!
K chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Great part. Lots of background and it tied in well
Fleur06 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Like the Charlie/Stella intereaction, well Stella interaction, good to see Charlie and Lawson together, and the wee little bit of Kerry.
KTQ chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
This is so well written! And everyone is so in character. I hated how they never resolved this story line in the show and I'm so glad you decided to write this fanfic! Please continue with the excellent updates!
Bella chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
At the end of each chapter you r just kept wanting more! Please update soon ! N
Emmy92 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
That was an awesome chapter. I cannot wait for this conversation to happen. I'm so glad you updated, I'm about to update but I'm procrastinating because I don't really like my new chapter. Lol. As a writer I love cliffhangers because I always know what's coming but as a reader they suck lol so update soon! Hoorah!
kirst92 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Yay! Update!

Fantastic writing! Loved every part of it! I'm really interested to see how Shannon reacts to all of this ... and also how Lawson handles things.

Hoping for an update soon! :)
rushlover chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
wow, this story is fantastic. I really enjoyed reading it. excited to find out what happens next!