Reviews for Dust In The Wind
xJohnsFutureHopex chapter 38 . 12/20/2012
Yes! I'm so glad that they can work out now. One of the most interesting thing about the love story is that there's always something that will stand in the way to try and break them apart, I can't wait to read the next chapter when Jane gets to go to Earth. And it's ending this quickly? I hope that sequel of yours comes out really soon then.

There's just one slight, very tiny problem that I'd like to mention and that was how General Hammond wanted to take Aryan back to be examined so fast without getting a word of consent from both Daniel and Jack. Still so minor.

I'm happy for you and this story so please continue your hard work! ;)
Stargazer chapter 37 . 11/28/2012
This is a really great story. The movie Stargate was on amc this morning so I wanted to check out a fanfic about Ra on here. I really like the way you set everything up and the OC Jane/Nekta. I can really connect with her.

The only thing that was a bit off about this chapter was that the people on earth were transported to Abydos through the stargate not by Ra's starship.

And you have in mind a short story about how Ra outlawed writing and what his relationship would be towards Kames? I'd read it! ;)
MyNamesMoonChild chapter 37 . 11/25/2012
This is depressing! Please have a happy ending to this story please.
xJohnsFutureHopex chapter 36 . 11/14/2012
I'm really in awe of the emotions in this chapter. It sets up a deep and better understanding for why the present Ra/Aryan cares so much for Jane who was previously Nekta in her other life. He willed himself into the belly of the whale this time to save her life for her to finally live hers.

It's very bittersweet. Please do continue updating.
MyNamesMoonChild chapter 36 . 11/13/2012
I really like this chapter better. It gives me hope for sweet Aryan in present day tense. I feel like I'm watching the movie reading the passage where Aryan goes up to the ship in the beginning. Everything leading up to this moment really transitions greatly. I remember that necklace around his neck in the film. You did a great job catching that I just makes this story even the better because it makes it believable that it actually happened and that this was his life before Ra took him as his host.

Great job! Continue with that next chapter!
MyNamesMoonChild chapter 35 . 11/13/2012
No nono no! Oh gosh this chapter is so sad. I must be a really good person because I did cry during this. It's obvious to me now that Nekta is Jane and Jane is Nekta and she does live again but what about poor Aryan?
MyNamesMoonChild chapter 34 . 11/6/2012
OMG you've uploaded a lot since I last reviewed your story. Oh no he was taken as a host again :( however will Ra overcome this? Please update really soon. Pulease!
JanesRa chapter 33 . 10/28/2012
First of all. Has it really been 18 years?

This is a really good chapter I like that Netos compared Jane to Nekta from Ra's memory. This should get really interesting now. Continue writing this.
JanesRa chapter 32 . 10/17/2012
I really like how you established Netos in this this chapter. Keep writing!
JanesRa chapter 30 . 10/10/2012
Every chapter is perfection and goes right into the main point. I also noticed a few thing that were made clear in previous chapter comes back and mean something for the story. Very well done. Continue.
MyNamesMoonChild chapter 28 . 10/1/2012
Ah no! Poor Ra for loosing Jane again. I hope they make up soon because I'm thinking of writing short stories of this couple in the future. I love them a lot.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Finally!

I come up to read an actual great Ra/OC story. I read one last night that was complete Mary Sue crap. You did really good translating it from movie to fic as if this is what really happened after Ra's host disappears. I like that you are also very consistent with what is going on and your character developments are very natural instead of forced.

Back to being consistent, the story has a nice flow without your subplots being a massive distraction away from the story, everything you write has a purpose that is leading somewhere. I like this a lot.

Character Developments: Ra and Jane's first meeting was splendidly done. They know that there is something special between one another by a simple touch. While the attraction is there first off it's not lustful nor forcing, the build up was nicely done as well and the part where Jane first denies him is great. It shows she's only human to be nervous about her feelings which was the perfect flaw portrayed by her.

The conflicts between Jane and her father "The King" is astounding done great once again and I love seeing the change of heart he has over her in the recent chapter.

Obviously "The boy" and 'Young Man" is Ra's host back in 8,000 BC again the relationship between him and Nekta is not forced. I although would love to see another story on how they grew up as best friends before getting romantically involved from you.

Pacis, I applaud you for creating such a menacing sociopath, he's the best OC villian I've read by far in the Stargate community ever. Keep up the great work!

There's just so many developments between the characters and I just have to applaud again that you not only write the romance of Jane and Ra a lot but you show other characterizations and stories between everyone. I hate those fanfics where you've got a lot of characters and authors only focus on the main two in the romance. No I am so glad that your story is not like that. Everyone develops with everyone.

Jane, I like how you make her a princess of this fantastic land, she is living a royal life yet this isn't what she wants and she is constantly bullied by classmates because of her being odd and not acting like a real princess. I like how they are not jealous of her which wouldn't be realistic. Jane is realistic and can appeal to other people. I love the flaws you give her as well as Ra's flaws.

Oh and the SG-1 Team. Jack is completely in character, you did him justice, same as everyone else but I really loved your interpretation of Jack. He's such a sarcastic and I couldn't stop laughing at some of the parts with him in there.

People if you are reading my review I suggest you stop and start reading Dust In The Wind. It truly is a great story.

PS. When you become a famous author you should get rights and publish this. I'm serious. Keep up the fantastic job!
MyNamesMoonChild chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
This story just gets better and better as it comes along and new secrets with tensions continue around every corner. Trully amazing!
JanesRa chapter 25 . 9/18/2012
This is getting very good.
JanesRa chapter 22 . 9/8/2012
Fantastic chapters as usual.

What I really love about some of the chapters is when time passes by or when you cut away from what is going on you easily give readers interpretation of what might be going on behind the scenes. That's what I see and hope others do too because it's a very good thing. You are doing an amazing job so please keep it up.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »