Reviews for Awakening Aria
pll.tvd.is-life chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
U should update this
CameronM201 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow what I hot scene! Too bad we couldn't see THAT unravel before our eyes on a TV screen...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
perfect
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I'm so sorry that i'm just now reviewing, it just got away from me. *smiles sheepishly*

Anyway, I love your writing, your one-shots, and it's the same with this one. I think that Jaria is amzing, and that Ezra should fall into a radioactive substance.
threewordseightletters chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
OMG THIS WAS JUST. W-O-W. I wish it wasn't a one shot though :( This story was just amazing. I would have loved reading more about this story, since you are such an amazing writer :(

But I'll suscribe just in case you decide to make a story based on this.

AMAZING.
NUNUBAYBE chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh I loved this story. I really wish it wasn't only a one shot lol!
Prettylittlefan chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
That was so intimate and lovely and amazing and hot and perfect and omg you're amazing. Ok byeee(:
panda1222 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Damn, This is fantastic. It's only one chapter, but the way you did it didn't make it feel like it moved too fast at all. I also agree with you about Ezra. I don't know, I was okay with them in the beginning, even if I didn't entirely like them, but now they're just...bleh. It's hard to keep the suspense of the relationship if they break up and get back together every week. Plus, Aria doesn't have that...comfortableness or excitement that she gets around Jason, or even Holden, with Ezra. Also, to a completely unrelated and slightly inappropiate note, I like your sex scene. Whenever a fic normally tries to do a sex scene for a couple, it's either extremly graphic or brushed over with cliches. Yours did neither. So cingrats on that, and your entire story actually. you did a amazing job.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Favorite story yet!
sarah chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is exactly what i imagined Ezria break up would really is boring.I like are a great writer, I,m jealous