Reviews for Jasper's Luck
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
That was a sweet ending, neither knew the other was gay, very tender ending
CentauRita chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hey! Forget the Jack of hearts...when you have Edward of your heart ;}

Lucky, was getting out alive from Aro's club. As Jasper was practically beaten to death...the thought that went through my mind, at the time was...hamburger, what a bloody mess!

All bets are off! Time for the boyz to put all of their cards upon the table...and ante up both of their hearts. Afterwards, they can play a nice game of...spoons ;}
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Wow, very intense story. I was a little afraid of how the bet was going to turn out, I didn't think he'd be that lucky. Hoping Jasper gets his shit together and they can have a happy life together.
sunystone chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
That was intense! Brilliant story! Jasper sure got himself in a shitty mess, I was so scared for him and Edward. Glad that gamble paid off and he was able to free himself and Edward from Aro's clutches. Wish there was more to read because you got me hooked :D
Jack8692 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Hey enjoyed the story the plot was great it would make a good movie
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Wow! You are an amazing storyteller, my friend. I was completely enthralled. You painted a perfect picture-I could see it all in my head. Thanks for the great story!

Nancy
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
You set the mood brilliantly in the beginning of this o/s unfortunately - as it often is with one shots – there’s so much to tell and I want to know more about these two. Their first meeting, how they managed to stay friends and what will happen now. I guess it’s my own damned fault for reading these one shots in the first place.

Thank you so much for sharing.
justreadme chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Jill! This is so dark and yet you leave us with hope. I can't believe you let them beat jas up like that. His beautiful face! Ah. The detail was amazing and the suspense was fabulous. Great job!
odiejae chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
wow jill, just fantastic! this story totally rocked ass! :D when i read that jasper had an addiction i never thought about it being a gambling problem. so many people get in far too deep with gambling and i'm glad that jasper is finding a way out. he'a definitely one extremely lucky bastard and needs to quit with that winning hand. and what better prize could he ever win?

but it was too adorable that neither of them knew the other was gay. they've got a shitton of catching up to do. lucky boys!

jodie xox
BaerAndSheep chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Remember when I said, I liked the teaser because it was so gloomy? Hell, nothing prepared me for the course the story would take. Im still struggling to catch my breath. You sure know how to built up tension. By the time he went into this den I was so strained I thought I was gnawing right trough my cheeks any moments.

Then the moment he wants to play Aro. The only thought I had was: is he out of his mind? My second thought was: shes trying to drive me nuts! Thank god, youre as much a sucker for happy endings as me. I was so relieved you let them get out of there. And the love confession was such a sweet bonus to all that.

My little "problem", like always with your stories: I cant get enough. I know you inted to do a o/s, but my mind is again like: are they going to make it? To face the addiction? Aros vengeance (because Im sure it would come)?

I cant say it often enough: thank you so much for sharing your stories, honey. Among all the stars out there, to me, youre the brightest (but you already knew that, didnt you?).
unicorn55 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Yes, Jasper was certainly lucky! My my my, he didn't know Edward was gay either. Poor boys - at least they have a happy ending, and Jasper has finally hit his bottom.
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
OMG I was soooo scared for these boys I truly didn't think they would come out of it alive. Great story, Debbie
KM525 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Is this a o/s or a chapter fic? I would love to if the can make relationship work after a life altering experience like this. Can Jas turn his life around and beat his addiction for a chance at love? Will Edward really forgive him for letting him get dragged into that world?
kellybear3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Is this just a one shot? It was really good!
Raeya chapter 1 . 3/31/2012