Reviews for Eat Mor Chikin!
mathlover7 chapter 1 . 4/23
Seriously in love with this story! I love these types of stories where Kate comes and saves the day, you know, before she has to almost fall off a roof to realize what she's been missing! Gosh, anyway, just one thing. I know this is going to sound picky and you probably won't even pay attention to it but as someone who went to a catholic school, I feel I should tell you that it wasn't Judas that betrayed Jesus three times. He only betrayed him once and then killed himself. It was Peter who betrayed Jesus three times by lying about knowing him. Sorry for being a nuisance and I really do love your writing!
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
She's such a doofus good save
someheartslove chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
You almost had me thinking that he won't go after her!
Loved the way you made then talk.
Great story
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
"I found my someone," she says, laying the card down on the table in front of him. "I just hope I wasn't too late in telling them."

awwww and he came for her too, sob, so sweet!
Eslssl chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
You most certainly have a gift for memorable and heart-touching prose that still maintains a true reflection of the characters. All the favorite lines mentioned in previous reviews stand as testament to your skill with written words to convey emotions, thoughts, fears, and feelings for our couple. Masterfully done.
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
i so want this to have one more chapter...but i love it just the way it is too.
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Perfect angst, oh my. And I'm just reading this NOW. But for correction, it's Peter who lied to Jesus for 3 whole times, right? Judas was the one who betrayed and sold Him?
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Okay, this one goes in my favorites! That paragraph, that line, "if today's the day you fall out of love with me", that is the one that got to me the most. And when she said she found her someone, that was so perfect! This one was so very, very good! Thanks for this one! A lot!
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Well, they would have saved themselves a whole lot of heartbreak if they had done it YOUR way, wouldn't they? It just goes to show that they don't listen to you. I really wonder why. *sigh* ;)
AddisonClaire chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Well, they don't have chick fil a in NY (which makes me sad because that's where I'm from and I love Chick Fil A) but I love the story anyway! Ah! Sometimes I wish this would have happened instead to save us all those angsty episodes between here and Always. Well done!
CastleCrazie chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
That was so Kate- a tough pill to swallow. I really thought AM had her being very dense. I frequently rewind things in my mind. But then I am a little obsessive- my therapist knows this!
Micrazy2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is a great little story that works in so many ways. When I watched the episode the first time, I was so upset that Beckett didn't noticed what Castle said in the interrogation room and didn't press when he said that what he was going to say wasn't important or try to confront him.
Thank you for waking Beckett up in the story...
FromParis chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Beautiful story!
My favorite line is : "I can't pinpoint exactly the moment I fell in love with you, but if today's the day you fall out of love with me…" deep breath, "…then that's a day I will remember and regret for the rest of my life."
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
So good! So very, very good! Made my heart flutter! I almost cried at the end. So beautiful!

trixter77 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was odd that Kate couldn't/wouldn't put her detective skills to use to figure out Castle's puzzling behavior... ESPECIALLY since she was so ready to take the next step too. If I had read this story before "Always" came out and you started "And All the Mornings After" I probably would have wanted you to continue with it ;p But it stands nicely as a one shot as well.