Reviews for Doctor Who: Harmony
Guest chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
I normally never read anything but like 500 page long fics but this is really good!
Starr chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
Great story. Loved how "old tales" made the Doctor a Time Lord again!
anonymous chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
This story was brilliant! I read the entire thing in one day. Please finish the second one soon; I'm dying to hear Rose's half of the story!
Al B Dickerson chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Man, look at all the reviews! I have nothing to add except that if you haven't read this, do it now!
betawho chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
That was a fantastic story! It took me almost all weekend to read it, but it was well worth it. And I really, really, love that the end result of it is that Tentoo got back his Timelordiness, his ability to travel in time and space, his freedom!

And you did it all in a way that made sense. It was hard, it took work, sacrifices, it was a journey he had to go on to develop it. It wasn't just something given to him but something earned. And, to me, that's what it's all about. The journey. The getting from there to here. Not just the destination.

And you gave Tentoo a great journey. I'm really glad I read this. Thank you!
betawho chapter 14 . 4/25/2012
Petunia's on board? YES! I love that little addition. Perfect bit of Doctor Who, of course they have to save the universe, but they were also asked to look after the dog. :)

I like that you show how 11 has a temper. For all his yelling, I was never as unnerved by 10 as 11 can make me.

Ooh, that was fantasic and creepy, them going in and finding 10.

One chapter left to go. I'm almost sorry, this has been brilliant!
betawho chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
Oh. That was FANTASTIC!

An organic Tardis, a mad Gallifreyan fairy tale come to life. The pure raw stuff of what it means to be a Time Lord. I LOVE you!
betawho chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
"the Doctor told him carefully, taking the glasses from his hands and putting them on. Off. On again. “I can override her systems from my Tardis and program her to-go somewhere. Sacrifice herself if necessary—how do you see out of these?”

I can just see him doing that. Love the asides in the midst of a serious argument.

Loving all the Tardis stuff.
betawho chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Love the pennies. And the Doctor being so specific about the ones he needs. And him being happy to find a rare one.

And, Rory makes a good point that Ten will do anything to keep up with his Time Lord "self."

I love how well you've thought out the whole Tardis evolution thing, and how it was handled on Gallifrey, and how it reacts now in it's infantile stage, and basically the whole thing. It's obvious you put a lot of thought into it and it shows. It makes it all seem so much more real, and so much more fascinating.
betawho chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Ooh, shapechangers, young Tardises, Amy getting an eyeful.

This is a great chapter!
betawho chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
Ooh! Fascinating!

I'm so caught up in the story, and the chapters flow so smoothly.

And I love George Mott.
betawho chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Fantastic last line.

That chapter went by quick. I always love a good escape.
betawho chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Gah! That was brilliant. Wonderful writing. But I'm crying. I don't like Doctor Who that makes me cry, but you at least made it an honest reason to cry, not just something to force the audience to respond, but something heartfelt rather than stylized.

I love/hate you for that.
betawho chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
Thank you! I dislike the "it can do everything" screwdriver, and I much appreciate your taking a bit of extra effort to come up with some believable technobabble.

I applaud that Ten's using his head and what he's learned to try to figure things out. He's the new world's Doctor, and he has to deal with it on its terms, both from the viewpoint of its new history, and his new physiology. Kudos.
betawho chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Doom, doom, doom! You're really good at the foreshadowing bit. All these little things that set the mood and ratchet up the tension. Good on you!

Cannonballs, fired across dimensions? With Zyton 7 in them, the ingredient he needs to get his timeship working? Am I warm? Am I cold? Am I crazy?

Do I care? No, because I'm off to read the next chapter...