Reviews for Summer Of '12
Omg please don't abandon this story... I no that's its been months u last update but please! This was a favorite of minw. Please continue... For seddie?
Dont listen to the one who reviewed before me this story is simply amazing
SeddieLover4ever chapter 15 . 1/1
What the hell?This is worst story ever,believe me!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Love this story. Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Love this story
Guest chapter 15 . 11/27/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLSAE UPDAETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
wow i must have been living under a rock to just be reading this now!.. well thank the Lord has found the light! it fic is awesome the Seddie just swells my heart.. if you have been waiting for some sort of moment or sign from above to help you decide if you should continue well then here it is with bells and whistles attached...too awesome not to finish
xemtlenc chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
Histoire génial, vivement de savoir la suite entre Carly et le Dr Trent
WhiteKnightro chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
MP,

Good chap.

You have built a really complicated engine here. It will be a pleasure watching it run to an explosion. Stuff I liked follows:

"Trapped by a wolf pack"

The text about how he accepts the game and acts upset is on target.

The thong text-superb!

Good Sam and Freddie patter.

Yes, Cracker Barrel is good eating-yum.

The Freddie camps metaphor is very good.

Things to reconsider are next: "In a short two days' time, she had met two of the most remarkable men, outside of her father that was" Revise that line.

Tara's Ta-Ta's reads better that Tatas which run together when read.

Needledick not neddledick

Might be more dramatic if Tara were desperate enough to toy with the idea of taking someone's boyfriend.

When Will is fumbling with hot Sam Freddie should fight harder inside to not slam Sam. He should win internally, but there should more of a resistance to not play the Sam and Freddie game here.

Sometimes these kids talk pretty slick for high schoolers. Get's a little Dawson's Creek sometimes.

Take your time m'friend. You write, we'll read.

WK
green aura chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
And once again I had to retrace a bit of the road that has been gone through in this story since I barely remembered it... and gosh no wonder! It's been three months and a week since the last time I've read the piece and so more or less the last time you've updated this fine work.

Not because the story, the plot is forgettable but because its not a regular fixture in my mind to clearly remember all the events that have happened in this story... I barely remembered Tara! I was like... who the hrick flying hella is that... so turns out that we got her... for Freddie and Sam growing closer to each other huh? Her and Will too of course...

And the lady? Well not so old tho... she's... twenty something little ne? 21 I dare to say I remember she is... and Fred... your description of Sam made me picture her and damn she did look hot... sexy and desirable... poor dude that he has to endure the uncertainty of his feelings... and do not know what does she think about him...

Signs,
Green
JJLHOTITEM1 chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
Loved the little mistake on Wills and Freddies part. sounds like the wind of change is blowing. cant wait to see.
SnFfan chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
Wow, loved the chapter and the story. you are doing a wonderful job and thanks for the update.
SeddieFan99 chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
YAY ! thank you so much for updating...it was worth the wait...please update soon :D
WhiteKnightro chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
Dude,

Sorry this took so long.

You have the usual assortment of good stuff, some funny bits, creative exchanges, all things we expect from you.

Liked the Freddie flashback.

Good Seddie vibes throughout.

The Freddie in church bit was surreal but captured the essence of those kinds of gatherings. This is a very interesting departure/angle of approach to the character. It will be interesting to see how this guy handles the events this story has waiting for him.

Marissa was off somehow. She was sweet and very likable, and not how I expect M. to behave. I think M. is a good mom who loves Freddie, but this version she had none of the neurotic baggage I would imagine she would demonstrate around a "wild animal" like Mutt. She rubbed her nose against the dog's?

Watch out for phrases like "bigger fish to fry" when used by the narrator. The narrator needs to be more original.
SnFfan chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
Another wonderful chapter, this continues to be a great story that keeps getting better. Thank you again for the update and the story.