Reviews for Summer Of '12
SnFfan chapter 1 . 7/31
Just reread the story and loved it as much as the first time I read it. It would be wonderful if you could continue it.
SuperCasshern chapter 16 . 7/25
Please, I am begging you, PLEASE continue this story. This is probably the most in-depth iCarly fiction that I have ever read and I need more.
What can we do as a community to help you finish this? Please give us another chapter.
unicorn of fire chapter 16 . 7/9
Wow great story! Plz plz plzzzz update. I really have gotten attached to this story so I hope you update soon .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This was a really sweet first chapter, you are an amazing writer.
JJLHOTITEM1 chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
Okay... I'm am sooo wanting more of tis story. PLEEEAASSSSEEE!. Great stuff. Update soon. :P
JJLHOTITEM1 chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Okay... I'm glad I decided to re-read this story. but it makes me laugh so hard that I get into a choking coughing laugh. you no the one. anyway, still loving this story the second time round. :P
JJLHOTITEM1 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Again. re-reading this story is the best thing I have done. It makes me laugh as though I were reading it for the first time
SnFfan chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
Whoot, a new chapter. Love the story, your are doing a wonderful job. Thank you for updating.
WhiteKnightro chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
Oh my, M'pal. Man, what a warm sensation this brought. Sent me back to a brief time in 2011.

Many good lines, lots of good description. Really enjoyed the Taylor Swift line. Thank you so much for writing and posting amigo. You make it look easy.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
Finally you updated!
You should update more often
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Love it, great job
Guest chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
Omg please don't abandon this story... I no that's its been months u last update but please! This was a favorite of minw. Please continue... For seddie?
Guest chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
Dont listen to the one who reviewed before me this story is simply amazing
SeddieLover4ever chapter 15 . 1/1/2014
What the hell?This is worst story ever,believe me!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013