Reviews for The Logbook between
I love dance chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
Still reading and enjoying this! Keep up the great work! :)
Jedipilot24 chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
Grammar
"Jabba's security".
Jedipilot24 chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
SPELLING
"Navigator"
"Answer"
Jedipilot24 chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Why is Luke scared? this makes no sense.
Jedipilot24 chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering. Watch out for the dark Side jedi."
This would sound better with "beware" instead of 'watch out for".
Jedipilot24 chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
Now this is just getting ridiculous; even in his current state, I don't think Luke would let anyone beat him up. It's not like he's a wimp or anything, he's held his own against Darth Vader. A bunch of pilots ought to be no challenge to him at all, even in his currently traumatized state. In fact it would probably make him MORE likely to fight back.
Jedipilot24 chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Luke kept his heritage a secret precisely because he was worried this might happen. If you're changing that, then at least explain why or how it got out.
Jedipilot24 chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Just so you know, if someone writes a fic set between-for example-ESB and ROTJ, I expect the action to start after the episode in question actually ends. If it was your intention to start near the end of the episode you should have noted that in your summary.
Jedipilot24 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
From the reference to the spice mines and them being dark, I assume that you are actually referring to Kessel. Please consult Wookieepedia.
Jedipilot24 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I don't have a lot of pet peeves but I do have a few when it comes to spelling, grammar, and in-universe factual correctness.
It's spelled: Abregado-rae and it's a Core World, which makes it a very unlikely spot for the Rebel Fleet to hide. All of this, and much more, is available on Wookieepedia. The Rendezvous Point, furthermore, is located outside the GFFA-as seen on screen at the end of ESB.
You also haven't explained why Lando and Chewie returned to the Rebel Fleet after their departure at the end of ESB.
Finally, Luke doesn't tell Leia about Vader until the middle of ROTJ. If you are changing all that, fine, just note in your summary that the fic is AU.
SoulSister chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
This is absolutely brilliant, why does this not have more reviews?! I hope you continue this, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT TO BITS! :)
I love dance chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
I've been reading but keep forgetting to comment! Just wanted to let you know I'm still reading. Keep up the good work! :)
I love dance chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Great chapter! I loved seeing a glimpse of Han and Luke's friendship here:
"If Han was here Luke would probably spill his guts to him. Luke often does this, when only Han is there. They often act like my protectors and they don't want to get me worried, but I find out every now and then. Luke and Lando are friends too, but they are not as close as Luke and Han are. Luke also tells Lando much, but Han knows secrets Luke would never tell to Lando, or not even me."
Looking forward to more! :)
I love dance chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Aw, this chapter was sweet. Probably my favorite so far! This is a unique idea having them write in a logbook during this time. Nice job! Looking forward to more! :)