Reviews for You Can Thank Me Later
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 3/1
Very cute story! I actually liked the idea of starting where you did from the anime/manga. I liked it so much this story is going on my favorites. Thanks for sharing!
chocolatteee chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I love your ranma x akane stories and whenever I need to go read a few fics, I like to reread your stories bc you're one of the few authors that writes them in character in a new situation (like taking their relationship to the next step hehe). You know a story is good when your heart hurts/feels fuzzy and this fic def did that! I love how sweet they were to each other and I love that it only really happens when they're alone ;u;

I really love your fics, I hope you come back and write more in the future ;u;

I really want to illustrate your fics too hehe /
Monty chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I LOVED it, you wrote it in such a romantic way, I did feel like the characters were doing all that. Great job, thanks for sharing! Please write more stories like this!
Jay chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
You stayed true to their shennanigans, which I most apprecicated.

That was a good read. Wrapped up everything nicely. Your writing style flowed so nicely, especially the intimate scenes. There really wasnt any of that annoying pauses in the story telling.

The build up to the scene was really good too. I enjoyed it a lot. Probably one of my fav Ranma 1/2 mature fics :D
zombie chara chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
(Currently at part were akane tells him he can stay in her bed but can't do anything peverted) did you steal the idea from shugo chara? Amu and Ikuto forever!
RyoshiMorino chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was great!
AnneCloud17 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This story was perfect. Exactly was i was hoping for. Please continue writting more:)
bakugirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
i liked it!
(although I'll never get to watch Ranma the same way ever again)
but still it was great!
I loved it! so thanks for giving me my Ranma fanfic fix
(I kind of just started the series a few days ago, and I'm FREAKING into it, and I really wanted a fanfic where Akane and Ranma kiss, but this! this was perfect!)
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Haha! I love these characters and I am so happy with what you did hear. It was just so them.. :) Awesome!
Niensel chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Hihi, funny story !
supermangageek23 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love this story so much, it has the perfect amount of IC and smuttyness and a bit of humor
Otaku-SIG chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Very funny, but sexy at the same time. Love the morning after extravaganza.
chesnutsy chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
that was nice! loved the tension leading up to the kiss! that was really an inevitability! :) cute! :)
callalily1617 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012

that fic was flawwwless

and i like the fact you used nabiki! haha

its a such a classic in fanfics to get naibiki to get them together