Reviews for Somebody that I Used to Know
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Aughr... Okay. This one really hurt. BTW, I like how you added in her daughter in this story. (and how she really adored Gale.) Well done. :-)
FlameofaWing chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I read this while listening to 'Somebody that I used to kniw'... I literally felt like crying. I really love Galeniss(no offense anyone) and I really hated how Mockingjay ended... Wow I'm going to rant now -.- Keep writing! :)
raeRAElene chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was a great chapter! You did a great job putiing down Katniss' dilemma over how to handle things with Gale. Please write another chapter!
Castiel Salvatore chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This was so beautiful and moving. Seriously tears are in my eyes. You kept Gale and and Katniss in character perfectly! I'd like to imagine that this would happen after the books (since I wasn't a fan of the way it ended, I thought it was too abrupt), nevertheless this was the closure I wanted so badly at the end of Mockingjay.

You're a wonderful wonderful writer. I rarely ever favorite stories, but this, literally the moment I was done with it, I just had to add it!

I can gush about how much I loved this all day, so I'm going to stop now and go see what other stories you have now : p
tanadhari chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh, this story made me sad. Poor Gale.
4-eva-bookworm chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I really love this one-shot. How conflicted Katniss was, especially since Rose really liked Gale. The highlight of this story was probably when Gale threw the berries. Really great job!
cursivenight chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Love this so much. You write the characters so perfectly. The one thing is I think Katniss would be so overprotective of any kids with Gale - since she associates him with killing her sister, after all. But I really liked this. D
Dobby's Reincarnation chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was amazing! Very in-chatacter: it was exactly how Katniss thinks!
drali11 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh. My. FREAKING. God. SO DANG TOUCHING! -_-
Enamored chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Your use of the quotes...your writing...the story. AHH! I just finished Mockingjay, and I really, really needed that closure with Gale and Katniss. You are an incredible writer. Thank you so much for that - honestly.
Ellenka chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
*insert a long tortured scream here*

... so beautiful, so painful. The quotes killed me. I was getting my hopes up soo high and then they soo crashed and exploded. Amazing work.
annabethsapphireGaleniss 5ever chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
cool :D i obviously would like them together (cos galeniss is the best ] ) but i love anything to do with them both :) n yeh it was really good! i like the title as well ;)
HawthornAuror chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was amazing, I loved it. Very touching and I liked how the quotes were interwoven. Keep up the good work!
tersaseda chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Wow...just wow. I am so grateful that you wrote this one shot. This is exactly how I picture both of them feeling-Katniss' dismissal of him at the end of Mockingjay seem too contrived for me, and had Suzanne Collins been true to their characters, there would always be an attraction between them. I never imagined either of them being able to forget the other.

That said, Life moves on, no matter our choices. I've seen that too many times in my own life to say otherwise. And as you say, "Gale is mine. I am his. Anything else is unthinkable. Except that it isn't." That's the truth.

Beautifully done. One of the best HG fanfics I've read (most are so OOC and trivial, it's absurd). Thank you for this missing piece. I treasure it.