Reviews for Let the games begin
mary chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I love klaroline like you all know for sure. But but but I just have so many carlijah feels, and in all my fics they always end up sharing her or she ends up dead….-you're me :Dlove you :D same here :*
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Loved it.
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This is brilliant, I've enjoyed reading it very much.
candycullen chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Ohhh what an awesome twist!
Shoooosiee chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Omg ends was greattttttt. It would be awesome if you cont!
Tara chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Plz make more of the love triangle plz
VAlover21 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
That was awesome! Great one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I love it,please continue!
ghosts of my past chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wonderful
shen721 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Please, please please please please please please pleasee please continue! Please! Lol
florabloom101 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I hope there was a continuation of this. I really like it.
ever afters chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Amazing! It's like Salvatore rivalry, but better.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love it!
WE NEED A FULL STORY SEQUEL.
Arowanaax3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I'm in love with old Caroline and suprised how Klaus treated her. I blushed when i read scence in wood between Klaus and Caroline and cried during the last scence.
This is a really great story and I think you should continue it !

I'm really sorry for my English. I'm from Poland and I still can't write perfectly(unfortunately!)
fufuamare chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
HOLY SHIT, I think I just died and went to the best thing in heaven ever! ( that does not make any god damn sense but I am excited as hell! ) omg... It was beautifully written, the plot omg was.. AMAZING, and you.. you beautiful thang has just made my whole day better! and my day has been pretty shitty! I hope with all my heart that you'll be making a sequel, I do. But no pressure buddy! Jst let us know if you're gna continue it or no :)! So much love, cray butterflies in tummy & lump knot in throat feels. Loves it! You truly are an excellent writer!