Reviews for Redemption for a Fool
Jedi Skysinger chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
I love the parallels you drew between young Sam dedicated SEAL and young Michael Westen dedicated spy. Whereas Mike's past chased him down and got in his face, Sam's past was quietly using her resources to better herself and raise his son. Fascinating contrast. My fav LOL line - He was afraid his son's fist full of greeting was well deserved.

Loved the goodbye scene between Mike and Sam and the riff on the difficulties of the "L" word. Of course, you're going to object if I use the "G" word or the "B" word - so I'll just say beautifully written well crafted words that leave me wanting more!
purdys pal chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
Aww Sam with sympathy morning sickness Haha... I'm glad he came to his senses and just asked Amanda about Crossaxe.
BurnedmichaelY chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
OMG why are you so perfect, this writing, is just so perfect:)ANOTHER FABULOUS CHAPTER:D
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
I've finally managed to catch up and what a catch up. I have a friend who fell pregnant when she had just turned 50 and her husband had pretty much the same reaction! I'm looking forward to reading more, this is a great story.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Oh boy, Chuck Finley needs to set things right.
i luv ewansmile chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Aw, Sam. You done messed up things again. You get a second chance to be a husband and a father. Don't blow it. Awesome chapter!
coolaquariun chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Amanda and Sam need to talk to each other and make up for all the lost time and clear all the mis- understandings. But I certainly don't mind Chuck Finley setting things right.
coolaquariun chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Lovely. The story of Gabriel's birth was quite colorful.. I love Zoe and Amanda together, they are such great friends.. 52 and going to be a mom, wonder what Sam's reaction would be like..
purdys pal chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Oh Sam just go home and beg for forgiveness, playing games is just going to get you in more trouble.
VeeFall chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
I'll be interested to see how ol' Chuck can fix this...
storyfan101 chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
If you actually think of a way to brink Chuck Finley into all this, I'll know you are an absolute genius!

I'm so enjoying the life and adventures of the Axe family. So many ups an downs, what a ride!
Jedi Skysinger chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Shades of Michael Westen - Sam's been great at trotting out that smooth everybody's buddy persona, but he's sure is messing up on the home front! Maybe's it's time for Mike to give him some pointers on how to treat the ladies - LOL! Fascinating back story and beautifully written as always - loved the part about the dog following Sam because HE needed protecting! This just gets better and better!
WritePassion chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
I am so loving this story, even if Amanda is too stubborn for her own good. Keep it coming!
FMSMandi chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Sam needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut. That was a great chapter. Loving the lil peices of back story.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Brilliant, entertaining, emotionally satisfying, intriguing and beautifully written with well chosen words as always, especially Sam and Amanda's make-up scene - Wow!

I loved that Jesse spilled on Sam no sooner than he'd hung up the phone, Sheldon's confession to Amanda was as fascinating a glimpse into his world (and Mike and Jess and Dani) as it was hers. I think Amanda Axe (Sr.) needs to play the lottery with her luck. Please tell them there's a chapter 6 coming!

Lastly, a huge thank you for including the story of Gabe's birth it was every bit as funny as the first time I heard it )
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »