Reviews for Glitch
Nightravenmagic chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
I really, really loved this story. I never really thought of this pair before I read this story. I must say that the way you have written this, it actually makes a lot of sense. :) Thank you for the amazing read.
ShyRebel chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
That was so~ good! I was enraptured the entire time. Learned a good many new words too thanks to your masterpiece of a work. I loved it...but I can't think of any words to express how much I thoroughly enjoyed this work, so I'm sorry about that. Anyways, thank you for all your hard work on this; this reader truly appreciates it.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. The beauty and power and grace you've put into this story is incredible. Felt I was watching a super-long episode instead of reading. Well done. And hooooooboy, and don't even get me started on the characters themselves. Mmm! Again, you have them to a T, written in such believable manners.

I would've loved to read a follow-up of what happened to Breakdown and Bulkhead, and Megatron's reaction to what Knock Out did. Still, leaving it open-ended still gives the reader plenty to imagine. Ugh, can't get enough of this story!

Anyway, you should be proud of this tale. Till the next time,

-Q
Lanny-Sama chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
A long story, but a very good one! I don't usually enjoy open-ended stories since they leave things too vague, but yours pulls it off with wonderfully! I really like that Knock Out and Starscream never got to discussing what they thought about eachother- so that Knock out is still insecure about whatever his relationship with Starscream might be.

A great story :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Lol at the Fox Familiar, and congrats on getting some flame even two years later, that's one true accomplishment. I hope you're doing well and we see more of you this year, I've loved your fics since 2011 and there's nothing that makes me happier than a good reread of everything you've put up. You write characters so well and your conflicts are so real, there isn't one thing you've written that's been a miss, 10/10 haha. I hope you're okay over there in your neck of the woods
The Fox Familiar chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
I can definitely tell a woman wrote this. Everyone’s so desperate for cock they don’t have better things to do.

Plus, ‘plating scraping against plating’ sounds painful.

Is this the robotic version of Brokeback Mountain? Sure does seem like it. The descriptions, the want, all that jazz, it’s all inherently female and makes me LOL. I really do cheer for Megatron here. Don’t they all have better things to do? Also, KO doesn’t hit on other mechs, no matter how hard you want him to. He is not that desperate. I gotta ask: if robots can be gay, or in this case, bisexual, do they fuck actual inanimate machines, too? Dead bodies? Sparklings? Gotta go all the way yonder!

Takes them an awful long time to get to Cybertron. I mean, it’s not like anybody is going to notice or anything.
OH SHIT. Shockwave has Breakdown for no reason other than the token evil mad scientist nastiness! CUE THE FEELS.

“He should never, ever lust after a non-glitched mech” – You know, you make a subtle admission that him being glitched is a bad thing. It’s like saying that homosexuals are deviants and biological errors. But he does have a point: he shouldn’t act like a stereotypical homosexual who only wants sex. Lust is not love, and Starscream’s only lust is for power. Good to know he just views femmes as whores and nothing else – there goes your Strong Female character lead.

Mechs don’t have valves? That’s a change. Usually most slash fangirls make them into fetal dickgirls.

Cybertronians don’t bruise because they don’t have red blood cells. I also don’t think energon is sticky, and with all that plating scraping, I’d expect there to be some explosions.

So KO knows Starscream is a mech and doesn’t do that yet seduced him anyways. What a prick. At least you got the predatory homosexual thing right. This is what honestly ruins everything else. You try to make a power play and yet it fails because this goes full on Brokeback Mountain. I also don’t think it’s good to have dick-rubbing sex when you’re almost drained of energy. It’s also not right to shag your wingmate when you’re going on a potentially suicidal mission. It causes mistrust.

“Shockwave’s projects never succeeded” – What? This is Shockwave we’re talking about. His experiments are wildly successful.

“I never tried to hide!” – So now you diminished KO into a miserable, whiny faggot who can’t reveal his true self to the world. I don’t blame him. Anyone who bases their entire identity on who they have sex with and not their charisma or sense of dignity is a sub-human – or in this case, a piece of useless machine. Why would Shockwave torture Breakdown? Because KO’s a homosexual? Wow, what a beautiful tale of rampant homophobia in the Cybertronian ranks! But if sexuality is allegedly normal to them, deviant or no, why should the need to fix the glitches be bad? I support Shockwave all the way. I’d make him president.

And there’s not one, but TWO graphic sex scenes. What a shocker.

Penises do not throb. Slash fangirls think they do, but they don’t. Also, deepthroat can cause you to choke and can give you oral cancer in the near future. Also, how do cocks weep? Boner killed. But your rotten vagina's still wet.

Now that I’ve read the whole thing, here’s my feedback:

You turned Starscream from his cowardly scheming self into an in-the-closet gay guy who wants love. You turned KO from the eccentric medic into a gay guy who can’t stop being oppressed. I never understood the whole empire plot and thought it was retarded, because even KO knows Starscream is too treacherous and cowardly for his own good. Hence why he goes back to Megatron. But the descriptions of KO’s body, the hips, lips, whatever, is all female centric. I am not surprised if KO is secretly a woman here. The point is, KO isn’t a faggot and he doesn’t seduce anyone. He is not that one-dimensional. I also didn’t understand why Megatron punished Breakdown or why Shockwave was there other than to have the token tragic scene that has no purpose whatsoever. More detail was put on the oral sex than on the actual story. Starscream says he’s not gay, yet craves the cock otherwise. It’s writing like this that makes me roll my eyes something terrible.

The first chapter just copied the show, and you sure did go OOC near the end. This isn’t so much an exploration of sexuality – only conceited fans focus on someone’s sexuality – but a glorification of homosexuality and perversion. KO seduces SS and gets away with it and complains how he’s a ‘glitch’ and doesn’t want Shockwave to fix him. If KO is disgusted by human reproduction, what makes you think he’d take it up the ass? He is not gay, no matter how much you want him to be, and he’s too good for that, anyways.

But that’s logic. This was really TL;DR THEY’RE GAY AND I AM EXPLORING THEIR GAYNESS. Oh, fuck off feminist.
Making characters gay for the sake of being gay won’t make them interesting characters; it makes them faggots who have nothing better to do. In fact, I’m sure you got real wet from fapping at your own fanfiction, because that’s the nature of it. The constant descriptions of KO’s body show that you are fapping to him. It’s YOUR fantasy. Like I said, this isn’t an exploration of anything and there are no real consequences. If there were, Shockwave and Megatron would get off their asses and kill the both of them.

But no. We have faggotry all around, robot penises, and KO being a pervert. It all makes sense now. It’s so deep that I could feel goatse smiling from heaven.
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
50,000 words for two chapters? My. That’s quite an accomplishment, though it does gain my attention.

First things first, you are pretty much copying and pasting the episodes, which is a sign of laziness. We’ve seen the show, we know what happens. Not all of us are retards.

“Starscream’s optics dragged over Knock-Out’s white thighs and slim hips” – Female centrism right there.

Starscream is not a faggot. But he clearly wants the D here.

Knock-Out’s eyes are not gold-flecked. He’s not Tywin Lannister.

Oh, wow. Starscream’s a homophobe yet he clearly is a closeted faggot! Makes total sense. Also, Breakdown and Knock-Out are best friends, so their little gay smiles and smirks would never happen.

“Ridiculously sashaying hips” – You’re really trying too hard, aren’t you? Women do this. Not males. Knock-Out is not that flamboyant. He also keeps getting the elevator look from Starscream, which will lead to the cable sex, am I right?

You focus a lot on Knock-Out’s eyes. Must get you a boner, eh? Also, you’re just copying the show. I can bust you for plagiarism, you know.

Oh, wow. Knock-Out wants to bond with Starscream...why? Oh, right. Gotta have the faggotry.

“His hip enticed him...the long lines of his legs” – Female centrism again.

“The feel of Starscream’s optics on his body, hot and wanting” – LOL. Starscream’s conniving but he doesn’t do gay. Neither does Knock-Out.

Knock-Out doesn’t want to fuck Starscream, and neither does Starscream do that shit. Starscream is too proud, and Knock-Out is too vain. Why would they lower themselves to a behaviour seen as disgusting by many humans?

“Somewhere along the way, Knock-Out had seen his attractive body” – Female centrism, again. I also noticed the subtle Megatron mega-boner he wants to give to KO. Because that’s how militaries work.

I’m kinda disturbed at all the waxing scenes. No, seriously.

“I want to really explore TF sexuality” – Yes, because robots sucking each other’s dicks makes total sense, am I right? And OH MY GOD, it’s totally heinous for the creators to say that Knock-Out isn’t gay but that he’s just naturally eccentric! Knock-Out is not effeminate, nor is he homosexual. Get your fingers out of your cunny. There isn’t any sexuality at all, and as they reproduce differently, they have no orientation. Plus, why would either Knock-Out or Starscream engage in a disgusting behaviour?

Starscream’s ‘one of those’ comment is referring to KO’s choice of alt. Mode. It doesn’t mean he’s gay.

“I’m supportive of strong female leads!” – Yet there aren’t any here and there’s robo-faggotry. Better look up the definition of ‘effeminacy’ before calling KO one. Not to mention the descriptions of his body are all female centric and shows that a woman is writing this with sticky fingers. Instead of actually focusing on their characters, you just focus on their sexuality. Anyone who does that is a shallow, idiotic individual.

You want some feedback? KO isn’t a faggot and he likes looking good. Starscream focuses on his own wants and needs and none of them are sexual. But no. You love the gays, so of course everyone is gay for absolutely no reason aside from OMG STARSCREAM IS HIDING IN THE CLOSET! Give me a damn break. I guess it’s true women go absolutely bonkers for anyone that appears gay, even when they aren’t. Good work turning KO from an interesting character into a fetal dickgirl.

That’s right. The descriptions of him wanting SS is how a man wants a woman. Kinda fits since SS looks like a Barbie doll.

Hasbro is not so mean for not including openly gay characters, aren't they? I mean, it would just be so awful to have someone suck the D, wouldn't it? Who doesn't love some robot AIDS?
Love it love u chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Oh where to begin... Ok, so I've read this story 3 times over because I happen to be fucking in love with it! Secondly, I admire this story because of how well it was written. This interpretation of Starscream and Knock Out's relationship is absolutely flawless. Well done! I applaud you a thousand times. Actually, it was this story that got me hooked on SSxKO, so I have you to thank for that. Not only that, but there is so much fluff here, it's not even funny! I know that you probably didn't write this with the intention of having your readers sqeal in happiness, but after the 2nd time of reading this thing, that's what I was doing. I can't count how many times I said "awwww that's soooo CUTE!" at a specific moment of interaction between the two lovely main characters. I know I'm dragging on and on about irrelevant things now, but I really can't tell you how much I freaking love this. And I can tell you, I have read just about every SSxKO fanfiction there is out there, and this is BY FAR my all-time favorite. For reals bro, this fanfiction has always, always, always been my very, very favorite. No doubt about it. So, yeah. I think I'm done now. Just wanted to let you know how FUCKING AWESOME YOU ARE! (Sorry for the language, I just don't know how else to tell you how much I LOVE THIS! I can't live without this story! I read it EVERYWHERE I go! School, the store, the car... anywhere bro. It's THAT GOOD! So, again, thank you. Your work it very much loved.)
Dark Reika chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
i love it! 3
i hope this story won't be forgotten that would be such a shame _

thanks to your story i found a new pairing i adore ;)

lg Dark Reika
secret identity chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Oooh this was fantastic! I love the drama between Starscream and Knock Out. the way that you write them is perfect. The action scenes between them are fantastic and hot, and the struggle as they figure out where they stand with each other it's perfect. Really enjoyed this, thanks!
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
I love the idea of Glitch equals gay here. Great build-up between Starscream & KO. Hope to see another chapter with the reaction to KO's return
ADAl44T-KB-O chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I love how you recapped the episodes with what they are thinking.
Truly amazing writing.
I have yet to read a transformer fic that featured homosexuals, usually everybody's got equal parts and it's all normal but this was intriguing. Knockout and Starscream is an amazing pairing.
You are writing them perfectly. Love your stuff.
Never cease being awesome.
ADAl44T-KB-O chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Fucking a-mazing.
I love your work. I hope to see an update soon.
Your an amazing writer.
Absolutely flawless.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Definitely interesting. Although I usually prefer authors notes at the bottom of a fic (meaning I actually read them when they are) this could maybe benefit from a quick explanation at the top that you're using 'glitch' like some ppl use 'fag'. This is one of the very few (and only good) fics I've found that have given them gender, and it took me most of the first part of the fic to kinda get that that's where you were going, just because 'glitch' is a mostly passive canon/fanon insult already. Damn good read, though! :-) Do hope you continue, and thanks for posting :-)
Hollow44 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Aaaaaahhhhh I loved it! Write more!please!