Reviews for All the ghosts in my bones
Kettie chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
You know that someone is a damn good writer when they take an unlikely pairing and makes it work so fantastically. You did just that! I'm just completely stunned by how good this is and now I actually want to find more fanfiction with them both.
Abstract1106 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I liked this one a lot, Bailey was another interesting character that could have been fleshed out more. I never considered him a LI for Shepard, but this was touching and made sense.
PestoMonkey chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I loved this story. A Bailey/Shepard pairing had never occurred to me but you pulled it off fantastically.
Vaako chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
When I played ME3 I suddenly wished I could romance Bailey, don't ask me why, I don't know why, And...

...Arghhhhh this is it! This is what I needed to read :D I looked this pairing AND IT DIDN'T EXIST. Who cares if this is the only one, even if there are more in the future this is the only one i'd ever need. It encompasses all I'd need from this pairing. Very sweet, heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. I congratulate yourself on a job well done.
Maeve's Child chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I did not expect to like this. I didn't expect it to be much of anything after seeing it was kmeme fill. And by god, I was wrong, twice. Beautiful story.
Lara chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I would never have thought this pairing could work, but you proved me wrong! love their interaction.
Lackia chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
God, I started reading this on the kinkmeme, and I was so excited because I've been wanting to read some Shepard/Bailey for the longest. You tackled this pairing in the best way, thank you. I also read through Enthropy, and I gotta say, you're a hell of a writer. Keep at it dude, I would certainly love to read some more of your work!