Reviews for Spanner in the Works
Can't wait for the next one. If you still plan to continue this story. If you remember me, I'm the one who is too lazy to log in But I try to remind you that you still have me as a reader. Life is hectic for me now. Between being in college, getting a job, not signing up in time for the next year of college, getting pregnant, and so much more, I've been doing a lot to try to get in my feet before the baby arrives. How things are looking up for you. So glad to have found this story again.
XKhaosXKyuubiX chapter 5 . 3/14
I just found this doc and I really like it. I was so disappointed that Rick left the series so early. I liked the Big Brother Mentir relationship he had with Molly/Eva. I hope you are okay and that things are going better in your life now.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 5 . 1/12
Nooooo! Rick! He better be ok! Great chapter as usual. I can't wait for the next update. You are truly a good writer.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 3 . 1/12
Awesome chapter! This story is amazing so far! It has enough of a twist from the original plot to make things interesting :) I especially the part where Rick meets Aikka for the first time. Rick does look pretty intimidating though, so I'll give Aikka that. Anyway great story! The character's personalities are perfectly matched to the canon version and the plot is intriguing. Can't wait for to keep reading!
shintsuki hatake chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Hey. You know me as either shintsuki hatake or kitsune no shimo. Hope you are doing better.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Woot! Keep up the good work. You're doing great. And don't worry. Things will get better soon.
Minirowan chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Wow, it's been forever!

I reread everything and I now remember why I liked this story so much. Your version of Rick is absolutely perfect! I love him so much, it's ridiculous. They really should have kept him in the show. His oversensitiveness of Molly, and Jordan to an extent, is just adorable. The effect he has Aikka as well is simply priceless! This chapter we got a good show of his guardianship skills as he whisked away the kids. I hope Jordan remembered Rick's lesson on not judging creatures by their looks, since the Drudgers have shown up.

I'm sad to hear things haven't been going well, I hope the fact you've posted a chapter means that's starting to change. Things probably still suck, but you can't let that keep you from making things better. I probably haven't gone through what you're going through, but I know what it's like to motivate oneself when it feels like things are getting worse.

I hope you're doing well :)
Yokai2love chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Hi! Great pleasure to read this further! Thanks, you managed to keep it going! Really fine.
An yes, very 'in character' like they said.
Can't wait to read more. :)
kiara chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Glad your back. Love how well written the chapter is. Keep'em coming. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Rick noooooooooooo! T.T please update soon. I'm glad you got your inspiration. And sorry for not logging in. Too lazy to. But it is I, shintsuki hatake or kitsune no shimo. Whatever my name is now.
firehottie chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Glad to see you updated! I Hope to see more again in the future!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm praying for you. Keep this awesome masterpiece going.
firehottie chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
I hope you get the inspiration to update your stories again someday, particularly this one. It's great!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Wahhhhhhhh! Where are you with your update of awesome rickness? By the way, I am so faving you when I get an account. You're writing style is brilliant!
ANDROIDWAIFU chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Wow, supernice story you got there!
This could've been officiL, y'know...

Very in-character, very funny, very leaving me waiting for more! :3