Reviews for Chuck vs The News Anchor
Charles Charmicheal chapter 23 . 4/8
Please update this is a great story
Charles Charmicheal chapter 8 . 4/8
Blogs the little inputs of songs from chuck thanks
MissMonk chapter 23 . 3/29
Gah, i totally love this story! more more more!
Mr. M.Parker chapter 23 . 3/27
It was a great chapter to read.
2old2write chapter 23 . 3/18
Ahhhh ... Chuck freaking out ... Sarah calm and the voice of reason. So good, so normal, so out of control.

Great father/daughter moment. You tell him, Katelyn; make him understand how important this all is, to you, to him, to Sarah, to make you all family.

Terrific time with Sarah and Katelyn, too. Like that K and Morgan and expanding the wedding from a courthouse thing to something bigger. Awkward! Of course the Jill/Sarah thing is going to be messy for Katelyn to sort out, and for Sarah to not feel bad. Keeping Jill a mystery through all this is genius...just hanging us out here, wondering what she wants, what she is doing behind the scenes, is great.

Of course, Morgan brings the perfect perspective to Chuck as well. Chuck definitely needs Sarah at his side, as his WIFE, to fight through whatever Jill is going to throw at him ... them... Nice going little bearded buddy! Too bad Katelyn didn't tell Chuck & Sarah about the emails; the heads up would have helped warn them. But she's still young. "Good answer." Yes, it is Chuck!

Nice vows ... nice bubble bath. Too bad they had the cloud of Jill hanging over their heads. I'm expecting Jill to make her move once Sarah goes back to NY; hope Chuck is ready, and keeps his promise not to make decisions without talking to Sarah first.

Loved the final scene with the girls. They have a great bond that will take more than Jill's schemes to break. But it's going to take all their love to make it through this.

Glad they are finally married; looking forward to getting them all moved to NY. Very curious as to where you are taking the Jill thread and what devious things she has up her sleeves. Hate the long distance romance/family so hope that resolves soon.

Thanks for a new update!
phnxgrl chapter 23 . 3/18
I loved how Katelyn's birth mother reappearing placed Chuck in emotional free fall just before their wedding. I loved the wedding vows. I loved how Sarah had to go back to New York afterward. Please continue.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 22 . 2/11
That's a big cliffhanger to end the chapter at. But it was a great chapter to read.
Siobhan90 chapter 22 . 2/9
WHAT?! Jill :o
Molotov chapter 22 . 2/7
OHHHHH SNAP MAMA SHOWED UP BUT WHO IS MAMA (I forget if it was ever explained earlier in the story) cliffhanger!

Again, I applaud the Sarah-Katelyn exchanges. Especially when Sarah acknowledges that Katelyn's go-to will be "you're not my real mom".
phnxgrl chapter 22 . 2/6
I loved this Katelyn Sarah bonding. I loved how Katelyn's real mother shows up unannounced. Please continue.
2old2write chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
Ah, sweet Charah to kick off this chapter ... we needed that.

"Jeez! You could at least lock the door." Very funny, but Jeez, Katelyn, you don't go barging into your mom and dad's room, especially a young, and deeply in love, young couple! Ain'cha got no manners, girl?

No, Sarah, no; don't tell ... oh well, now it's out. Uh, Chuck? Not sure that was the best response. Maybe not the best way to do it on Sarah's part, but Katelyn needed to know, and Sarah has a right to still be angry about it.

An ultimatum from Bryce. Not your finest hour there buddy boy. You can have that opinion of Chuck and Katelyn, and even express it to Sarah, but how about some respect for her feelings? She still wants to be friends; better take what you can get.

Katelyn, you go girl! Don't see this happening (or her even getting to talk to anyone of authority at the network in the first place) but love her going for it and finally talking him into it. Hehehe ... love his response to her, too, about coming to see him once she was old enough to work.

Terrific wrap up, letting Katelyn tell Sarah, just before Beckman could spill the beans. Also for clearing the air regarding Bryce; K needed to ask and hear Sarah's unequivocal response. Bravo.

Continue to enjoy this AU. Lots of good Charah, and having the side issue of Sarah coming to terms with a teenager is a nice addition. Bryce is always a thorn but these two are so in love it's been pretty easy to move past him. All good! Thanks for sharing.
2old2write chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Really hard for both the girls ... Sarah getting an instant teenager to deal with, and Katelyn an instant mom. Both managed to do exactly the wrong thing, and that's pretty typical, if my 34 years experience as a public school teacher have taught me anything.

Ellie's talk to K was spot on, as was Chuck's to Sarah. Thought Chuck let Sarah off the hook about Bryce a little easy. I would have gone ballistic if I discovered my smoking hot fiancé sleeping in the arms of her handsome colleague.

Too bad about Sarah's audition; but as she won't have 30 hours of labor to hold over Katelyn's head, she can use this ... hehehehehe.

But a nice, happy ending to this momentary bit of angst, and now the can get back to the wedding.

Thanks for resolving this quickly ... reading on...
pizza chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
I remember reading this along time ago. Thank you for carrying it on. X
Mr. M.Parker chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
Thanks for the next chapter in the story it was a good chapter to read.
Molotov chapter 21 . 12/19/2014
Ouch. Bryce went from 0 to Douchebag in 2 flat.

I think I've buzzed on about it before - the maturity at which the adults handle themselves. I dig it. Sarah's new to this mom thing and fucks up. It happens. It's real.

Katelyn calling and getting Sarah a new shot is cute, if a little precocious for my liking. That's no knock on you or this - just personal preference.

Keep up the good writings!