Reviews for So darkness I became
UglyTruth chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Pure heartbreak. I love the way you didn't sugercoat any of the scenes, kept everyhting realistic, especially Ric's lack of orientation and his confusion about everything.

Your characterization of every single character was really on the dot, I especially adored the fact that Katherine was toying with him after he awoke.

The second chapter brought me to tears, it's so emotional and the grief is beyond tangible, it really hits you in the face. Great, great writing. Thanks for sharing this :)
Zynali chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
I really like this chapter, too, especially the way you handled Ric and Jeremy being left behind. I always thought there should be more fall-out on the show from that, as well as obviously from Jenna's death since she seemed to be forgotten after about one episode.

By the way, I put a story alert on this but never got an email from the site. No idea why - probably just the site being wonky, as it so often is, but I thought you might want to know.
Zynali chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Great story! It's beautifully written, and I too thought that Alaric's reactions (and the other characters actually caring about what happened to him) were badly neglected on the show. Looking forward to more!
Merrick chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Finally someone decided to cover this! I totally agree with you - the lack of reaction Alaric had over everything that happened really confused me at the time - I assumed it may have something to do with blood transfusion spell but it was never really explained.

Like the way that the spell seems to link him and Klaus even after he's been released - makes perfect sense. I wish they'd covered this a bit on the show (heck even now - though Klaus's blood would be well out of his system by now) - They should do more Alaric/Klaus interactions (as long as they don't end in the death of the history teacher!)

Interaction between Katherine and Alaric is perfect - exactly how it should be - her playfulness coming through beautifully.

Looking forward to the rest of this.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
loving it so far! please update again quickly!
Elena Rain chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wow! You certainly have a way with words... this was so very well done! I'm stunned! Your so talented this was an incredible fill!
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Im lost for words. This was amazing!