Reviews for Victoire's Little Sister
Bookluver1999 chapter 33 . 6/23/2014
This was really good! Usually I hate things that are solely about romance but this was amazing! You're really good at creating detailed and realistic characters. Well done!
Infinity Lily chapter 33 . 1/25/2014
Just finished rereading and it is still just as amazingly beautiful as the last time I did, if not more so!
Princess Aurora Rose chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
This story is so amazing and you did such a great job with it. I literally had my heart broken when Dylan and Dom broke up for the first time but the wedding was so perf! I loved everything about this story.
-PAR
MrsCloWeasly chapter 33 . 10/30/2013
I love Timothy...maybe you can make a story about Molly II and him!
ThoughtfulMindings chapter 33 . 8/21/2013
So I just read this entire story in one sitting and I really, really, really enjoyed it!

Dom and Dylan were so heart-breakingly perfect for each other! I really like the way you sketched out their relationship. And I saw the pictures you posted for them on your profile and I really like them! Especially Dylan's first picture! I could totally see him like that! And Dom is stunning!

In terms on criticism, your story was a little predictable, with cliches. But I still enjoyed it very much!

Good luck with your future stories!
Chloe chapter 33 . 6/6/2013
I was in tears numerous times during this fic. It was so good! You're very talented.
14719emmy16954 chapter 34 . 4/27/2013
I loved this so much :) xx
Eyesofgreengrass chapter 33 . 4/10/2013
This story is really honestly amazing. You made me cry, you made me want to punch several people throughout the story and although at one point I couldn't stop thinking that Dylan was a dick you made them getting together really good. I loved Timothy's character and the ending was really good too. Also lived Louis and Doms relationship. Overall a truly stunning story...
ithinkyoumeangoshdarn chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
WHO WAS WINNIW THE POOH?!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 33 . 10/29/2012
Very sweet story! Great work! :)
It'sJustAKindOfMagic chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
I like this story. I can't wait to read the rest!
AClassicExampleOfAnOnlyChild chapter 33 . 10/22/2012
again I say/...this story is brilliant
rockon88 chapter 32 . 10/5/2012
Great story! Loved the prequel too!,
Xx
Go TeAm BeLiKoV w chapter 33 . 9/15/2012
ooh i dont want this story to end! i love it soo muchh! ahhh i really wish that it could go on...but still i TOTALLY love itt ! dylan is really hot! and doms soo pretty! shes one lucky girl..
Mrs. 11th chapter 33 . 8/29/2012
Wow, it feels like this story was so quick. I liked the ending though, "Dominique's older sister".

I would *love* a story about Jackie going to stay with Louis in California and getting into all sorts of trouble, that would be so cool!

Also, sorry for not reading a reviewing before this, but I just started high school and haven't had any time.