Reviews for Victoire's Little Sister
Cordelia Chaos chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
She shouldn't have to apologize to Vic. Vic is a bitch. My mother who was eighteen when she was pregnant didn't try and be the most selfish person in the world like Vic is doing. She didn't go back and forth between guys. She was slutty and she needed to be told so.
Cordelia Chaos chapter 14 . 7/3/2015
Is it weird that I hate Victorie (I think that is how you spell it?)
Anonymous chapter 20 . 5/31/2015
Really good!
Bookluver1999 chapter 33 . 6/23/2014
This was really good! Usually I hate things that are solely about romance but this was amazing! You're really good at creating detailed and realistic characters. Well done!
Infinity Lily chapter 33 . 1/25/2014
Just finished rereading and it is still just as amazingly beautiful as the last time I did, if not more so!
Princess Aurora Rose chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
This story is so amazing and you did such a great job with it. I literally had my heart broken when Dylan and Dom broke up for the first time but the wedding was so perf! I loved everything about this story.
-PAR
MrsCloWeasley chapter 33 . 10/30/2013
I love Timothy...maybe you can make a story about Molly II and him!
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 33 . 8/21/2013
So I just read this entire story in one sitting and I really, really, really enjoyed it!

Dom and Dylan were so heart-breakingly perfect for each other! I really like the way you sketched out their relationship. And I saw the pictures you posted for them on your profile and I really like them! Especially Dylan's first picture! I could totally see him like that! And Dom is stunning!

In terms on criticism, your story was a little predictable, with cliches. But I still enjoyed it very much!

Good luck with your future stories!
Chloe chapter 33 . 6/6/2013
I was in tears numerous times during this fic. It was so good! You're very talented.
14719emmy16954 chapter 34 . 4/27/2013
I loved this so much :) xx
Eyesofgreengrass chapter 33 . 4/10/2013
This story is really honestly amazing. You made me cry, you made me want to punch several people throughout the story and although at one point I couldn't stop thinking that Dylan was a dick you made them getting together really good. I loved Timothy's character and the ending was really good too. Also lived Louis and Doms relationship. Overall a truly stunning story...
ithinkyoumeangoshdarn chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
WHO WAS WINNIW THE POOH?!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 33 . 10/29/2012
Very sweet story! Great work! :)
I'mAWhovianAndPotterHead chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
I like this story. I can't wait to read the rest!
AClassicExampleOfAnOnlyChild chapter 33 . 10/22/2012
again I say/...this story is brilliant