Reviews for Not in the Mood
I loved it, it's really well written!
Carling chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
What a charming story. You did a good job taking Ron's flaws in canon and expanding them to make him a believable antagonist. I believe he'd be a good friend to Harry through most any life change except if Harry were to turn out to be gay and in love with Malfoy. I do not think his temper and his history of storming off would let him easily accept such a drastic change in what he thinks he knows of Harry. But with his history of coming back to make amends, I do think he would eventually pause for reflection and seek some sort of reconciliation someday. I'm glad you broke Hermione up with him. I'd never accepted that JKR put such a brilliant, socially conscious woman as Hermione with a callous and hot tempered and intellectually lazy guy like Ron. I never respected how he and Harry used her to get homework done. And they took her for granted. As a good student I was often used like that and I never put up with it for long.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
gahhhhhhhh cute :3
SheWhoIsPowerful chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
i have read this whole story and while its really good as a whole this its the absolute best chapter in it. i loved every word of it great job
x-FireEmpress-x chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Great story! I loved it! Sorry I didn't review before now except for this and the first chapter, I read the whole story at school on my e-reader. This was a really sweet fic.c: c: c: c:
AccioWolfstar chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
This story was briiiiliant! I loved it soo much :3
Ron is such a dick .-.
Draco and Harry are sooo perfect 3
SpecialBookworm-394 chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Great job, I'm glad you finished it.
RocklifeDude chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
Aww! Such a cute ending! I'm glad things ended so well for Harry, Draco, and Hermione! I was so happy reading that Molly still considered Harry her son! Great job!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
awww that was jsut great i lvoed it sooo much
MiracleButterflies chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
aww adorable
Poor Teddy
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
it was so adorable! 3 :)
Lady of the Shards chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
I've noticed, when it comes to drarry, that there is a lot of Ron and Ginny bashing. I do look forward to Romania.
AAHHH chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Molly waved her hand impatiently. "No Minerva, I mean my other son. Where is Harry?"

OHHHHH MY GOSH FUCK YESSS.
ramen-luver101 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012