Reviews for This is how
xfbikerchick chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Very interesting take on events. I like it.
RadsGirl17 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
i think this might just be one of my favourite fics of the late season 4 arc. love your writing!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Nice!
sucker-for-a-romcom chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This was really lovely.
Ashes2Ashes121 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This is just...I don't know what to say. You've rendered me speechless, even in written form, which is a pretty amazing accomplishment. This fic...it moved me to tears. It's everything I love about their relationship and about this show, summarized in a completely incredible piece of spot-on, in depth, in character writing. There just aren't enough positive adjectives in the English language to describe my feelings towards your work. Just...thank you. This was an absolute pleasure to read. I feel like I'm getting kinda creepy now, so I'll stop, but seriously. You talk about needing feedback for improvement, but I think my brain might explode if this gets any more great.
lazupri chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Of your fics that I’ve read, this is my favorite so far. I absolutely love what you did. You wrote this in condensed little bursts, but they still flow and fit together to form a complete story. Brilliant!

I think your strongest sections are the ones where they’re both in them: Break, Drift, Mend, Work, Live. But I also think the other sections, Learn and Grow, were necessary too, as relationships aren’t always just about the couple as a (non-) cohesive unit.

I think Break may be my favorite section stylistically because your writing mirrors the theme of the section. It’s done in incomplete sentences and it’s jarring and ragged, just like any break is. Obviously you can’t have that stark symmetry between style and theme in every section, but you really pulled it off where you could.
In terms of actual content, I think Mend is my favorite section. They’re still trying to stitch themselves back together as individuals, and I think the chasm that’s now such a reality in their relationship is beautifully shown here. It’s painful and awkward and cautious. Gorgeous.

Overall, just wonderful work. Love it, love it!
student chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
this was pretty good. the only issue I had is Lanie - it is hard to accept that she really could be the defining push when she never tried dealing with this through Castle, only through Beckett.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Oh, fabulous! Very, very real. I melted at the end. :)
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wow. I hope it doesn't take that long. Seriously! Ack!
kat6919 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh this is just lovely. You're fast becoming one of my favorite authors on here. Keep up the good work.
Tara chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Among the many many 47 seconds fanfics this one is definitely among my favorites! I like how you give them time to heal and that this story isn't the typical happy end story but also not the typical angsty story. When I read it, I never gave up my hopes for them. Really well written and well done.
colourmehappy chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
That was simply beautiful
eyrianone chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I cannot tell you how much I love what you did with this. If all felt so true and that hurt a lot because I don't want them to have to fall away from each other this far before they reach that point where they snap back together. But the way they are it could so happen like that. Thank heavens for Lanie, and thank you for the beautiful ending.
onewritergirl93 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I love this! Somehow, it's simple and complex at the same time. Like their story, their love. You definitely captured "them". Great job!
Scully223 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh My G-d this is amazing!