Reviews for Blue Room
silly-beggar chapter 15 . 6/3
oh my word. I have to know whodunnit! if you're not writing this anymore (which would be a huge shame!) please just let me know who you intended D to be/the mole.
AMessOfFandoms chapter 15 . 5/16
Totally amazing story, really hoping you will finish it someday. Gives a real insight into the pain and long sufferance that victims go through. Please, please continue xx
It's Dave isn't it it's Dave :(
mosh64 chapter 15 . 12/31/2015
Wow. Just readyour story from start to finish. Well done. I really hope you are gojng to continue it sowe can see how J & R miht recover and salvage/build on their relationship. This was heart wrenching and such a sad insight into what victims go through. I hope they can find each other at the end of the tunnels they are in.
Thanks for writing
ilovetv2 chapter 15 . 11/2/2015
This story is amazing! I love it. I hope you can update again!
chelsea chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
hiiii i'm obsessed with this, please update asap!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2015
CYD AND OTHER ONE YEAH FROM CASUALTY PARAMEDICS IDK IF THAT'S DELIBRATE OR NOT BUT THIS IS NOT OKAYYYY:(
Holly chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
Please, please pretty please can you update?
anonymouth chapter 15 . 2/9/2015
I started reading this a while back, and was completely spellbound, but for some reason, I didn't review... Sorry!
I was worried that you weren't continuing this, so I was so excited to see it updated when I searched the pairing on the off chance.
You're creating a really great atmosphere with each chapter, and investigating the characters thoughts and feelings really well. I love it. Hope to be reading more soon :)
Funkysocks chapter 15 . 1/23/2015
Yay, thanks for the update, I'm really keen to see where this story goes. I hope Rachel and Janet get back to being close again very soon. Great reading, keep up the excellent work!
Riley1993 chapter 14 . 1/7/2015
Ohh :( I was looking forward to seeing Gill being reunited with Janet and Rachel but the chapter just skipped it! Still, thanks for the update!
ukulelefoot chapter 14 . 1/6/2015
I'VE JUST READ THIS ALL THE WAY THROUGH AGAIN AND I THINK I KNOW WHODUNNIT OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYY (if i'm right ofc...)
loved this chapter btw :D my poor babies being all awkward :(
Neelee chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
I'm so relieved now! And it was a happy surprise for me that they had such an active role in their escape. These tough ladies, I should have known that ;)
ukulelefoot chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
oh... my... word! thank goodness they're out :D i love the little interaction between gill and julie :) your description of what was going on in janet's brain when she was running with rachel is just brilliant. honestly, blooming marvellous! can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god OH MY ACTUAL GOD! This is amazing!