Reviews for Keeping Up
Ashleigh is Strange chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
This story has made me laugh and cry all at once...I absolutely love it with all my heart!
hannajohal chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
SPITFIRE OVERLOAD I just read all of those i one day and wow mind blown...
Liana Legaspi chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
Love. Love love love love love this so much.
DaisyDoodle chapter 25 . 7/22/2013
Prefect ending! Heartfelt and emotional while still being humorous:) can't wait to read your next story!
sunflower13 chapter 25 . 7/22/2013
Awwwww...and Dick would be in on it. Good-bye, and thanks for all the fluff and/or angst!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/22/2013
I could never pick a favorite because i love all of the wonderful oneshots that you have put together. you're one of my favorite authors and your writing is just beautiful. It's sad to see that this series of oneshots has come to an end. I have always and will always enjoy reading your work.
Keepmovingforwar chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
d2- awesome!
Geist1321 chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
This was a great way to end a wonderful collection. I enjoyed all of them. some more then others but I wouldn't change a thing. great job.
Mr. Wartburg chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
While I hope you one day post something else in this story, I can say it's been a fantastic read. Excellent work.
AstoriaRedfern chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
break my heart, the chapter was so darn cute and adorable!
RebellaGrayson chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
I think its a great ending. These little stories had a good run and as for the one shot thing i think id say this one. Or maybe the lake one.
Irenerb chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
Love it. Awesome way to end it
Spitfire1017 chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
I loved it. I hope you make another spitfire story. I love your stories.
GeekDad chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
That was fun. Great story. Need more of these. It's hard to pick one fab, they all had great moments. Have you done anymore writing on the Cellist? That is one of my faves.
music lover bwg chapter 25 . 7/19/2013