Reviews for A Dusios In Ipswich
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
:\ is that town high? You can't just think 'o dear they just put up new shutters'... but leons reaction was hilarious !
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Loved it!
AJsRandom chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
ROFLOL! This is great! I'd love to see more unheard-of monsters. Maybe one can hold Morgana hostage and demand ransom? Would anyone pay it? LOL! Keep it up, when you can. :)
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Nice... the people don't even care that some evil creature came. Then people who were obviously knights had a sorcerer with them. Then to top it off, Gertha just starts to clean up the monster bits after it is blown up by Merlin...
What is wrong with these people?!
Anyway, I love the story!
I hope you continue writing these!
SashaJewel472 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Reaaaalllly Awesome! As usual!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I live near Ipswich, and I'm pretty sure nothing like this has ever happened there. It would be cool if it did though!
Be My Master chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Oh my gods, that was hilarious.
spookyghostacount chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Hello, just read all your Merlin stories, they're really cute I love 'em. Especially post-series finale am I right? Please write more! :)
SGWfireandice chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Leon's reaction was great - I can definitely imagine him reacting like that. And I love how cool with it Elyan was. Percival's reaction seemed pretty accurate too. I loved the mild interest of the villagers: 'Oh, look, some people are fighting something over there. Oh dear, they broke a house. Who cares that it was to prevent the thing killing them?' Great story, really funny. XD

Tara-Lynn Tam chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
HA! This is hilarious once again. Good job and please do another one!