Reviews for The Blue Eyed Boy
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 28 . 7/27/2013
Aww just such a touching, sweet ending. This story is truly wonderful!
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 27 . 7/27/2013
So are they together? I hope so! Though I think Chris is a bit of a hypocrite for saying she's a horrible person. He's also horrible :)
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 26 . 7/27/2013
Dun dun dun. How shall this play out? No Teddy and May! And I definitely want Gordie and Kerrah together :)
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
Ooohhh what shall May's answer be? I do like Kerrah now :) At the moment, I think she's the nicest of them all :) The poor girl got used. But in Chris' defense, he's having some emotional issues ;) Loving this!
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 24 . 7/27/2013
Chris is being so horrible! He's being both mean to Kerrah and to May :( sigh, what has the world come to? As Gordie said :) loving this!
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 23 . 7/27/2013
Haha poor Teddy. I honestly feel kind of bad for him. He just doesn't get any girls. Well, I don't think he would be good for May at all... So I'm back to May and Chris! :)
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
No! May, you should be with Chris! You can't leave him like this... My poor Chrissy :( I feel so bad for him. I could cry...

Anyway, it was a great chapter, even though I want to cry :)

-BoatsAgainstTheCurrent
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 21 . 7/27/2013
Wow. Speechless. In shock. I don't blame her for wanting to kiss Chris :) I want them together! Curious and excited to see what happens now.
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
Aww it was so cute with the flinging mud and the pool! And he kissed her! But Kerrah showed up and I don't want Chris to like her :( But anyway, I just love this chapter! Wonderful
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
Ah yes, Kerrah. I do not want Kerrah and Chris together! No way. I still love love love love love this story! :) It's so different from other Chris/OCs.
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
Nooo! Oh my god, she said yes... I don't even know what to think. Wow though, great chapter :)
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
Wow wow wow I had forgotten Ethan was going to propose! Omg noooo! My poor Chrissy-poo :) Gah love this chapter.
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
Haha omg I love this chapter! Eep I don't know, it's just cute :) The boys always make me smile!
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Ahh omg this is one of my favorite stories :) I haven't read in such a long time, I don't know why! Anyway, I still get so fangirly with this story :) great job!
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 22 . 4/21/2013
Beautiful update!:)

Lots of drama, i love it!:))
Update soon:D