Reviews for Pack
You've got my attention.
kesleyhalliwell chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
tozillow please
Graq the Wild Child 2 chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Brilliant so far. Great subtext in the chapter titles too. Hopefully more is forthcoming. :)
The Silent Scream chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Uh-oh... Buffy please be nice and don't say anything silly now. Well, she shouldn't, seeing how she handled it with Oz, but anyway, who knows... Curious about how this will go on :D
The Silent Scream chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Awww, the scene with the other ppl living in the dorm all weighing in made me chuckle xD And Buffy's awesome. Aaand I want a Willow-pillow or Willow-blankie.
The Silent Scream chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Somehow, I *knew* this would be the ending line the moment I figured out in which time this is set. Werewolf Tara! :O
Delayne chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
I agree with the others. This is good. Never thought of a Tara getting bit during the whole Oz confrontation. But I always was surprised that the soldier boys didn't take Tara in to make sure she wasn't bitten or otherwise make sure she didn't talk about what happened. Okay that was a random aside. What I mean to say is awesome and please keep up with this story.
Dirty Tube Socks chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Ooo, I learned something :3

Short but I'm glad it is settled that Tara and Willow are "Tara and Willow" again.

Was this part intentional?
Dirty Tube Socks chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
If she was bitten on a full moon, shouldn't there have been, you know, some random student screaming their head off after tripping over the remains of a former fellow student? Cause Tara would have turned that night. Yes? No? Maybe so?

It's still a wonderfully written chapter.

Looking forward to how much Tara's character changes.

You know, fur and all, I bet she's the cuttest werewolf out there. :)
Golden Waffles chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I'm confused about the timing here. If Oz just bit her on the last wolf moon day, then shouldn't they have a whole month before the next one?
Soundwave-82 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I love this take on what if Tara was bitten by oz and that willow staying at here side cool I wonder how buffy will handle her best dating another Werewolf

Please keep up the good work with this story
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Cool please keep up the good work
Golden Waffles chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oz having bitten Tara is something I've thought about before, but was never sure how to execute. I'm glad someone is trying it. And the writing's good on top of it! I'll be really interested to see where you go with this.
Dirty Tube Socks chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I don't know what to say. Other than I hope they kick Oz's a$$.

Oh and please continue.