Reviews for The Lonely God's Angel
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
oh gods that was just so wow just wow I love it and I could see this happening like this
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I wish you'd make a series with this. I adore the consept!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
And this is really why I think it could only be Rose. Because she makes him better. She would never leave him. She loves him for who he is. Take away the TARDIS and the screwdriver and everything that makes him reallly unique until all you have left is the Doctor himself, and she would love him. I like River, I like Martha, I like Donna, and I like the Ponds. But it was always going to be the TARDIS, the Oncoming Storm, and the Bad Wolf. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
goof
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Ooh, that was good! A little creepy, but I liked it. My brain is still half-dead from spending Easter with my family (I love them, but it is absolute chaos whenever we're together) so I can't really offer up any words of wisdom, or even long run-on sentences about how awesome it was. But it was thoroughly enjoyable, and I liked it a lot! :)
Desiqtie chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This is creepy & fascinating & brilliant! And the the little details are just so clever - like the Doctor not understanding why Sarah Jane is so upset, poor Mickey flipping out after coming back, and Jackie's prophecy finally coming true! The only thing missing...is poor immortal Jack! I wonder what happened to him in this incredible AU?
Emily Kattalakis chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I love it!

even if acepting that is so out of character for the Doctor, the rest is just so him. love it!

great job! )