Reviews for just like an angel, skin makes me cry
lydiamartins chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
this is absolutely beautiful, :)
x clara
CreekIsLife chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
i want to cry... i am crying
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh my heartbreak.

This was flawless and beautiful and it made me so so so sad.
lightning veins chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
this was really hard for me to read. but your words are lovely in such a painful way and i'm so grateful that you wrote this. it's absolutely beautiful.
baobabs chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
this is so, so beautiful, and so, so tragic, and just heartbreaking and heartwrenching and real. you've painted such a vivid picture here, and it's so terrifying as well- i am actually in awe at your skill and your writing. and all the time i thought chad was real and i was so happy that she finally had something and then, and then, he wasn't- you are so talented, so glorious.
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
That was so stunning. The beginning was so striking - she doesn't know how it ends, so don't ask. Absolutely haunting and bitter and sad.

I think you handled the sickness really well, also. You didn't make it something it's not - you handled it with grace. Sonny's thoughts and all the blood and Chad's feathery hair and blue eyes - it all ran together into this beautiful image in my head.

The analogy of her being like the water - bubbles and salty tears - slayed me. It was real and it was bitter and it had the saddest tone to it.

This entire piece was so amazing. Your writing was perfect in this.

-a.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
oh god. i don't. i just don't even know what to say. i've never watched 'sonny with a chance' and nor do i plan to, but i decided to read this story and i'm so glad that i did. i just... i can't. this makes me so sad and it's so, so fucking gorgeous just like all of your writing and ugh. beautiful, beautiful, beautiful job.
my paper teeth chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Your way with words is beautiful, the flow of phrases so poignant. I found the brutality of your writing delicious and your story possessed a fluidity that many never achieve. You really gave me chills up my spine; especially as your descriptions of hospital have a stark realism which for me brings back floods of memories of what it's like to be on such a ward. You should be so proud of this; it's flawless perfection.
LOLChanny819 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. Thank you so much! You seriously just made my day with that decication. This was so sad and so true to life and so chilling that I shook. Gosh, I hope he finds her now. I hope he was an angel, or maybe a demon, but that they're happy together now (even if they are demons, which I highly doubt). Stay strong, everyone. Cammy, this in itself is perfection. SMILES!

LOL