Reviews for just like an angel, skin makes me cry
lydiamartins chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
this is absolutely beautiful, :)
x clara
CreekIsLife chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
i want to cry... i am crying
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh my heartbreak.

This was flawless and beautiful and it made me so so so sad.
lightning veins chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
this was really hard for me to read. but your words are lovely in such a painful way and i'm so grateful that you wrote this. it's absolutely beautiful.
baobabs chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
this is so, so beautiful, and so, so tragic, and just heartbreaking and heartwrenching and real. you've painted such a vivid picture here, and it's so terrifying as well- i am actually in awe at your skill and your writing. and all the time i thought chad was real and i was so happy that she finally had something and then, and then, he wasn't- you are so talented, so glorious.
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
That was so stunning. The beginning was so striking - she doesn't know how it ends, so don't ask. Absolutely haunting and bitter and sad.

I think you handled the sickness really well, also. You didn't make it something it's not - you handled it with grace. Sonny's thoughts and all the blood and Chad's feathery hair and blue eyes - it all ran together into this beautiful image in my head.

The analogy of her being like the water - bubbles and salty tears - slayed me. It was real and it was bitter and it had the saddest tone to it.

This entire piece was so amazing. Your writing was perfect in this.

thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
oh god. i don't. i just don't even know what to say. i've never watched 'sonny with a chance' and nor do i plan to, but i decided to read this story and i'm so glad that i did. i just... i can't. this makes me so sad and it's so, so fucking gorgeous just like all of your writing and ugh. beautiful, beautiful, beautiful job.
my paper teeth chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Your way with words is beautiful, the flow of phrases so poignant. I found the brutality of your writing delicious and your story possessed a fluidity that many never achieve. You really gave me chills up my spine; especially as your descriptions of hospital have a stark realism which for me brings back floods of memories of what it's like to be on such a ward. You should be so proud of this; it's flawless perfection.
LOLChanny819 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. Thank you so much! You seriously just made my day with that decication. This was so sad and so true to life and so chilling that I shook. Gosh, I hope he finds her now. I hope he was an angel, or maybe a demon, but that they're happy together now (even if they are demons, which I highly doubt). Stay strong, everyone. Cammy, this in itself is perfection. SMILES!