Reviews for The Family Reads Reunion
Have u done the family reads haunted
ZayaMartinForever1995 chapter 19 . 4/18
When's the other stories after darkest hour coming?
Misa3000 chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
I just love your "The Family Reads" series. Been reading them obsessively over the last few days.
Great characterization. Love Brad, and Jake.
I'll be passing to the next one... NOW :)
Literati Lover chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
Yes! Thanks! I've been waiting :)
PattyDantes chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
it's been more than 6 months after the christmas - 2012

Rose Blair chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
OMG you need to finish the series! This is AWESOME!
edwardfiend chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
Just read this for the second time. Loved it! I was just wondering when the next installment is coming? Love these stories, reading about the reactions of Suze's family always makes me laugh.
1fanofthemarauders chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
OhpleaseohpleaseOhpleaseohpleaseOhpleaseohpleaseOh pleaseohplease move onto Darkest Hour! I love your version of the family reading the books. Or at least their reaction to the kiss at the end? Please? Looking forward to another Mediator fanfic.
tilted-sun chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
Hi, I was just wondering if this series is on hold? I love it and cannot wait for the next instalment, I hope your exams and project went well :)
booklover450 chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
I love this! I can't wait for Darkest Hour! That was my favorite book and i totally want to know how they'll react to paul and Jack being mediator and then about jesse and suze... please update! I know ur busy but please update! Before june, please.
LuridLullaby chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
Ah, I'm just curious if you plan on writing for Darkest Hour and continuing with this. I really like the way you write and how you expand on all of their characters. It just makes me love the book series even more. I guess I'm just impatient. If you don't plan on writing for Darkest Hour, could you please let me know so I won't keep my hopes up? Thank you and great work writing this.
pink lily flower chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
yay write more
kikistimi chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Oh, I love this story, I just love it, I can't wait for more, please start the other one soon.
CherryPanda19 chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
Please come out with The Darkest Hour soon! I really enjoy this series of fanfictions. It's highly amusing, amazingly witty and very interesting. I look forward to the next 'The Family Reads...'
Appreciative fan chapter 19 . 1/22/2013
I really enjoyed your story and how the characters seem to stay true to how Meg Cabot wrote them. I really hope you start the next book soon.
From an appreciative reader who can be bothered to make an account lol