Reviews for Spanner in the Works
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Please continue!
Toa from Siberia chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Did you abandon the fic?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Not bad, never saw trix as a baddy, hell, i brag all the time. Doesnt everyone?
Nightw2 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Again, an excellent job on this chapter. Splendid work on the exchanges, emotional content and future chapter set-up in all the right places. I'll definitely be looking forward to more, but am quite willing to be patient.
H-bomber chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Man, Trixie has them wrapped around her hooves! But I wonder if Discord will warn them, if he even has enough power...
Nightw2 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Not much I can say other than, once again, very good job on this latest installment. It took a while, but was well worth the wait. Once again, very good job on the action, exchanges, emotional content, characterizations and future chapter set-up in all the right places. I'll definitely be looking forward to more of this, but am quite willing to be patient.
Nightw2 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Hey there. I tried to review before, but so far, the review hasn't come in. I'll try again though. Anyway, thanks very much for getting this latest installment up. I really appreciate you going to the effort. Once again, splendid work on the action, exchanges, emotional content and future chapter set-up in all the right places. I'll definitely be looking forward to more of this, but am quite willing to be patient.

Oh, and if my other review comes in later, I profusely apologize for near-double-posting.
Ice assassin Ace chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
great story keep at it
Nightw2 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Hey there. I have to admit, I am semi-new to the fandom and am only, at best, a VERY casual MLP fan. Still, I have to say that, so far, this story is looking pretty darn good. Great job on the exchanges, emotional content, action and future chapter set-up so far. I particularly like the points you made at the end of the last chapter. Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to more, but am quite willing to be patient.
bronydudeshadow chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
As much as I agree with little jackie. I think this is a good story and is going to get better. Hope there's another chapter coming out. Trixie as the main charecter and the good guy...is surpirsing. But is working out well. So yeh.

Bronydudeshadow out
Little Jackie Papercut chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
...I'm sorry. As much as I love Trixie, I can't give this a good review.

The first question that comes to mind is "Why Trixie?" Are you saying that NONE of the others have the moral fiber to balk at Discord's offer OR the intelligence to realize it's a bad idea in the end? Trixie isn't a paragon of ethics. In fact she's probably on the whole a bit more villainous than Prince Blueblood, who acted the way he did out of ignorance, while Trixie was willing to do quite a lot for an ego boost. She's also got more to want revenge for than Flim and Flam, who weren't "driven out" so much as they left on their own after realizing their mistake too late, while Trixie was left homeless and penniless by something that was barely her fault.

I'm not saying you can't do something like this. But if this is Trixie's story, shouldn't we know how she came to be the hero? And for that matter, how the others sank low enough to join Discord willingly? Gilda, I can buy because even Rainbow Dash was able to make her look heinously contemptible, but the rest... not so much.