Reviews for The King's Dancer
Nyawalker14 chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
Please tell me you haven't abandon this story. I can't wait for the next chapter I know it's been a while but do you think you can re-spark your interest into finishing this story, it's really good.
Letty-Chan19 chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Please continue..
Little D. Xylie chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Oh my! Please continue! I am very interested in where this is going! I really like the interaction between them.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
please continue this story!
i love it!
mika.siam.71192 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Nice storyline youve got my youll update soon cause Im dying to learn more about their past,it seems to complicates.
Bou-Minisuka-Kaiba chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
this Story is so Good *-* i really like it, is interesting and original is a shame that haven't too much FF of this Pairing ;_;

continue please *-*!
Takoizumegane chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
OMG... Continue PLEASSSSSSEEE! Sinju needs more love this is off to a good start. Make it amazing!;)
Ludra-Jenova chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I love it so far! OMG! poor Judal, he's my fav char! rawr! I wan to read more! please continue! *W*
Noah chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Mir gefällt deine FF echt gut ich hoffe du schreibst sie weiter wäre echt toll
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Please finish this, i've been following it since june :c
anon chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
please please please update this, it is so amazing! the details about judal's dance and looks, sinbad testing the king about how he might steal judal, sinbad's maniac laugh that hinted at a darker side of him, the whole bath scene where judal is not at all intimidated by sinbad! how can you leave it like that!? please update!
Lostone7 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
The beginning is surely a good start. Can't wait to see how it'll will go with this idiotic king and somewhat childish raven...
I'm looking forward to reading next chapters! Please continue. We, readers are willing to follow you until the final.

Anyway, thanks for writing a SinJud story. This fandom's sooooooo lacking of writers *sigh*

Nice day to you.
kforkimchi chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I absolutely love this chapter. Everyone is perfectly in character, and the subtle details just want to make me die in bliss. Excited for the update!
fuwariin chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh wow :)

I really really like where you're going with this :D

And I love your writting style as well :) very well executed and well done!
KnightMareLove chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I like it so far. I'm interested in reading more. I'm just glad someone wrote about this pair. Anyways, I hope you continue with this. I'll be waiting. Thanks!