Reviews for Teen Titans Romance
orangeporqupine chapter 37 . 7/18
Oh my
orangeporqupine chapter 26 . 5/28
I think jinx and wally should get there own rooms
orangeporqupine chapter 21 . 5/27
This is a great story
orangeporqupine chapter 4 . 5/27
Nice day
ShigatsuRaven chapter 35 . 5/17
Yay! You updated :) I love this chapter, please continue
ShigatsuRaven chapter 34 . 4/21
OMG! You've updated. Yay! Please continue, please, I'm always waiting for you to update. And I love the chapter :)
ShigatsuRaven chapter 33 . 4/1
I love it! Please continue, I love the way that you make the plot of the story, I bet you'll write better ones in the next chapters :)
Dick Hardvein chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
Should be called "Teen Titans: Cock Tease"
sleeping5253wolf chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
First time I've read someone go to the bath room in a while nice touch!
RJ chapter 26 . 8/27/2014
Also SIK has a deeeeeeeeeeep romantic side to him so he tends to fall in love easily. PUPPY LOVE lol
RJ chapter 26 . 8/21/2014
I have an idea for a character idea. The characters name is Josh Marti his hero name is SIK(abbreviation for Skull Iron Knight) his outfit is a suit of skulls that are a slight reddish-gray color with a sort of mettalic gleam. He has a small under suit that is black. His powers include summoning any weapon of his choice that is "pointed" such as swords, spears, shuriken, etc. His powers are also how he summons his outfit. His abilities come with a rather large drawback. If he uses them for more than a day he runs the risk of being knocked out cold. Also his powers take a large toll on his body such as physically and mentally draining him. His general personality is shy but defiant. He will usually keep to himself, but is usually friendly to all. Also his powers summon a shield. He doesn't like rapist a lot thou due to the fact that he watched his mother get raped and killed. His father walked out on him when he was 10. He is 16 leanly built and has a sexual sense of humor along with a funny sense of humor. He is about 5feet 5inches and weighs 145 pounds. He is white with brown hair and bluish-gray eyes. (Please use this character I have been waiting for a chance to put him into a story for almost a year. I based him off myself but the names are different lol)
james.collins.77770 chapter 24 . 6/26/2014
good job i hope you put up the next one soon and if you would interdose a oc of mine it would be nise but no rush kay:]
Gunzgalore chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Cool story so far
Coldblooded-Assassin chapter 22 . 4/19/2014
So raven didn't mean to storm out? Logan was the one controlling her?
Rjcameron777 chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
Plzzzzzz plz plz update soon I absolutely love this series plz update I love ur