Reviews for Forgive Me?
padfoot2002 chapter 13 . 1/2
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
This really was an amazing little story...
HinnyandRomione4ever chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
Great Story! I was actually starting to think that Harry was going to die, and his last words were going to be 'do you forgive me?' but, trust me, i looovvee this ending!
ArtNemoun chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Love the story!
Snargleblax chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
I'd venture to suggest that a better way to say that would have been, "Komplett versagen," but that's just me.
Moving on. This story is excellent. Best I've read in a while.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
HAIIIII! my name is caitlyn and i just want to let you know that this fanfiction was one of the best i have ever read. please please please right more. lots more on ginny/harry, james/lily, and ron/hermione
NormalsBoring chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
I know this story ended a while ago, but i just came across it now and wanted to say that I really liked it. I read the whole thing in one day. :)
XD
Guest chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
That was amazing I absoulutely loved I was is tears when Harry almost died! But brilliant :)
-vinvin33
Author of the transferred chaos :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
That was a wonderful story. Good job.
ClarinetMaestro chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Bravo! Brava! Hooray! Hoorah!

Awesome story-deserves to be in my favorite story list!
HP MR FOREVER 0807 chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
I love this. I. Love. This. So. Much. This is possibly the cutest fanfic I've ever read in my life. You are a genius. I mean, the way you wrote this, it's like you can just see all the love! You are an AMAZING author! Please, please, please write more stories! I can't wait to see more from you!(:

And by the way, don't feel insecure about your writing. Others should be jealous of how you write. It's been a while since I've seen something this awesome.
wizmage chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
I like it.
oreoandmilk chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
This chapter makes ginny look like a total bitch. Like even more hot tempered then usual. I mean she's not even half this aggressive normally
HpFan109 chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
This was fab :) I loved how there was so much suspense when Rons patronus appeared and when Harry was in the hospital :D I hope you write more I love your writing :D
J. R. Lewis chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Definitely a good story. Thanks for writing it. :)