Reviews for Stitching, Knitting, Weaving
As you may or may not notice, I just finished this amazing work of literature. Its Renee Shupp again. I actually started it around 9:17pm and I just finsihed at exactly 1:02am. I want to just take note that I NEVER stay up late unless I have a really good reason to. Also, I'm still not sure why I keep pouring myself out to you and telling you about things. It's like I know you just through this fan fiction, through the way you write. I sincerley hope you mesage me if you ever see this review. Once again, you can find me on Facebook, quite often, at Renee Elizabeth Shupp.. My profile picture is of me ij blonde hair, tied into a tight bun at the back of head. Please contact me!
I don't have an account, but my name is Renee. I want to thank you so much for this fanf fiction. I am on chapter four and I am already in love with this little pieace of beautiful writing. I also want to apologize. Not only to you, but myself because this piece of writing has been in my bookmarks for as long as I can imagine and I wish I had read it sooner. You see, I have trying to find good fan fictions lately, but have found nothing that really understands my interests. This has and Inam very grateful. I don't know and I highly doubt you will ever see this review, but I just wanted to thank you for touching my heart with a greatly detailed, beautifully related to THG piece of writing that I could ever ask for. I am sure this piece of literature will sit in my bookmarks after I finish the story tonight for entirely different reason now. Because I finally found my ultimate favorite fan fiction. Thank you and lease continue to do great things
Before I forget, if you do see this, please message me on Facebook . My name is Renee (Elizabeth) Shupp. I would love to hear your review on my review (haha). Thank you again and I am 200% that I will continue to love the next six chapters of "Stitching, Knitting, Weaving". Have a great day!.
The Sophisticated Shut In chapter 11 . 3/28
I loved this. The perfect expanded epilogue to Mockingjay!
werewolfgrlz chapter 11 . 3/15
I absolutely loved this story. You truly did an amazing job.
A chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Most definitely one of the best, if not the best, HG fanfics I've read. Well done!
harleys chapter 11 . 5/4/2014