Reviews for Stitching, Knitting, Weaving
A chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Most definitely one of the best, if not the best, HG fanfics I've read. Well done!
harleys chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Very sweet
harleys chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Love it. Thanks!
RupertsPheonix chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
This is by far my favorite Hunger Games fic. Great job! Realistic characters, a slow-moving but very genuine journey back to love. Well done!
-RP/Kate
annie3773 chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
I had just finished MJ and while I thought the ending was good, it was definitely missing something. I wanted a little more of Katniss & Peeta's relationship and recovery, and your story was, in a word, perfection. The way you pulled bits from the book made your story flow seemlessly and your characterization, in my opinion is spot on. Really wonderful and I enjoyed reading it quite a bit! :)
Cherlemagne chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
That was really well written and I truely enjoyed reading.
lintran1785 chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
If you wonder how most prosthetic legs work... depending how high up his amputation is, I know a little about them. My best friend has an above knee amputation. Her prosthetic attaches by a silicone sleeve that ends pretty much all the way up her thigh. The silicone sleeve is inside the plastic cup part of the prosthesis. Its more of a suction thing that holds it on rather than latches.