Reviews for Stitching, Knitting, Weaving
RupertsPheonix chapter 11 . 4/12
This is by far my favorite Hunger Games fic. Great job! Realistic characters, a slow-moving but very genuine journey back to love. Well done!
-RP/Kate
annie3773 chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
I had just finished MJ and while I thought the ending was good, it was definitely missing something. I wanted a little more of Katniss & Peeta's relationship and recovery, and your story was, in a word, perfection. The way you pulled bits from the book made your story flow seemlessly and your characterization, in my opinion is spot on. Really wonderful and I enjoyed reading it quite a bit! :)
Cherlemagne chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
That was really well written and I truely enjoyed reading.
lintran1785 chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
If you wonder how most prosthetic legs work... depending how high up his amputation is, I know a little about them. My best friend has an above knee amputation. Her prosthetic attaches by a silicone sleeve that ends pretty much all the way up her thigh. The silicone sleeve is inside the plastic cup part of the prosthesis. Its more of a suction thing that holds it on rather than latches.
fanatic27 chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
excellent story!
JPLE chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
Beautifully written, raw and heartbreakingly real. I couldn't get enough of this story - so much so that despite how tired I feel, I'm still up reading it.

The characterisation and grammar is flawless, the tone consistent and I adore the way motifs are crafted into each chapter successively.

You are a fantastic writer and this is an amazing piece.
kelmikmag chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
wonderful job! loved your story!
kelmikmag chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
loved your words in the last paragraph-just beautiful
Mary chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
This is such a great chapter in an amazing story! Whenever I want to read a good Everlark story I read your stuff!
OhhMockingjayyy chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
I DON'T WANT TO GO TO BED. It's amazing and I can't wait to finish this tomorrow. 3 It's amazing.
meliz875 chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Ugh. Do you ever read a fic where you just kind of sit there when you're done, staring at the blank review box because you're not sure you can find adequate words to appreciate what you've just read? Mostly because you're afraid it will all come out in squeaks and grunts and all sorts of other emotionally incoherent noises? Well, that's where I'm at right now; however, I'm going to give this a shot anyway. :D

This was...perfection. There's probably no word to better describe it. Your words are simple but absolutely pointed and loaded with so much emotion, I could feel everything. Each chapter was a slow and steady build, a push and pull, and nothing in this fic seemed out of place. Your characterizations were so ridiculously spot on it had me shaking my head at times in amazement, especially when the characters spoke. The way they interacted, their mannerisms - everything was so completely accurate.

The love scene at the end was so well done. You said it best with this line:

"I’m not romantic. I never really fantasized or had expectations about this moment. All I want is for this to be real, for both of us. Nothing false, nothing contrived, just us together. The rest will come."

This moment in their lives was hesitant, it was inexperienced, but it was full of need and love and hope. And, more importantly, it was real.

I had issue with the way MJ ended and where it left us. I wanted more. THIS was what I wanted. I also really enjoyed how you pulled bits from the final pages of MJ and built the story around them. It was almost as if the lines were little mile markers in your story, almost to remind us that this is how it could have happened and that yes, this is what we could have seen had we looked between the lines of what was given to us. I know if I ever re-read MJ, this is what I'll see when I finish reading each of those phrases. And I won't lie – this will make what we were given a little more bearable.

Bravo. :)
Sonata IX chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Jeez, I reviewed too soon. That whole flippin story had me on the edge of tears. Oh, well done, well done!
Sonata IX chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I was hoping Manniness's new story would help me learn to love Peeta the way the books and movie didn't quite do, but you're doing a darn good job of it yourself. This chapter was so beautiful, I seriously teared up!
DandelionSunset chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
I just got through reading this this morning, and I just wanted to say that it's was amazing. Beautiful and breathtaking. You captured everything between the end of Mockingjay and before the epilogue so vividly and perfectly. This fanfic is awesome and I love it!
psychopath convention chapter 1 . 1/2/2013