Reviews for Guardian of Altomare
NightsRise chapter 1 . 3/2
Bloody hell. Epic funeral. First, the person you morn comes back. Second, a big ass robot attacks and the cream on the cake is this fella creams about 25 remarkably powerful pokemon.
ThePhazon chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I have to tell this is the tenth time I have read this story so far and it still makes me love it... You are the one who has inspired me to open an account here and possibily write a story like yours that can enrapture the readers. Thanks for your creativity and hope you keep that sequel up!
grimmwolf666 chapter 36 . 8/1/2014
The story was great.
grimmwolf666 chapter 26 . 7/31/2014
I am very angry at you! I will send you a private message explaining why.
grimmwolf666 chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
I believe Wolf Odonnel says we’re gonna have fun with this thing! when he uses his smash move in super smash bros brawl.
crpt chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
You don't pay in the games either... curious. Also 3rd gen remakes Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire come out this year :)
mastermind234 chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Oh so many bad wo- Oooooo Koala Bear! (runs after koala bear)
anonymous chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
Ok your awesome srry about the u suck
anoyoumus chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
U suck for the coma dude
Guardian Samuel chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Loving the story so far and I agree with you on the Pokephile/philia word. It sounds like it's degrading the concept of a human/Pokémon relationship. My take on it is a little out there, but here it is. Why observe it from such a narrow perspective of human/Pokémon when you can look at it from such a larger scale as simply being a relationship between two living entities. Another bit of information that I find interesting comes from the 4th generation games. In a certain library you can find a book that talks about how humans and Pokémon used to marry. (Of course the games aren't canon to the story, but I thought it was interesting and it could be used in later stories.)
Donut Ninja77 chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Where is the audience getting all this stuff to throw at you and where can I get some
latiasxash 4 evr 76 chapter 36 . 11/11/2013
I loved it but I noticed that he travels with max and may so before dawn but knows her none the less please explain
Shawn chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
What the actual shit. Well it gave me a good laugh. But holy crap. You may have just shaved a few months off my life.
Midnight Monster chapter 25 . 10/22/2013
Ambertwo

Life (fitting no?)

Mewtwo

Sword with two blades (one at each end. she does have some protection if she messes up)

Teal hair, blue eyes, white long sleeve shirt with a pink bow at the top, white sun hat, pants that end just below the knee, combat boots, aura infused metal bands on each arm from elbow to wrist, aura infused chain main gloves, aura infused metal band over eyes with glass through the middle so she can see

Optimistic, can find a bright side to any situation, very hard to get mad, mind of a trickster, calm and quiet when mad (if she talks to you like that, best choice is to run)

You can pick on who's side she's on

I you want to learn more, please PM me
lil' gold kitten chapter 26 . 10/14/2013
Forgot to add:
Ex-hunter (met Lugia, aka Luke, in Kanto)
Luke has a human form:
Dark blue hair, pale skin, icey eyes, pale blue t, white jeans