Reviews for Once Upon a Time
thank you for this exciting story. Hope you have a nice day.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
Hope for more chapters
Softly Spoken Words chapter 9 . 3/28/2015
I am so in love with the story. I love the way you've written it. It isn't too hampered by details of dress and scenery (which some authors who write about this time period tend to do) and I love the dark twist on Beauty and the Beast. Please update soon!
hiplove chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
is this going to continue soon by any chance? please?
Wenchster chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
Ok, so I love this story. In fact I just really love your writing stye in general. You create InuYasha and Kagome's relationship just perfectly that I can't help but fall even deeper in love with the couple than I already am. Will you please continue on and write more, not only for this story but just writing more of their romance? It's addicting and completely mind-blowing. Please let me know cause I'm dying waiting for more, and will read and review in a heartbeat!
Marie Allen chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Ah I just love this! I'm really enjoying the parallels to the Disney version and love the differences. Were all the men in the castle changed into the minions out in the forest or had he always had female-only staff? Because of his curse? Because of his arrogance? Can't wait to find out.

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
Closet lover chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Beautiful.
MadamScorpio chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
A library! i wish they would sing lol! i need to find this movie! nostalgia at its finest lol! can't wait for the next installment!
MadamScorpio chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
lol
MadamScorpio chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
her FATHER should have taught her that you NEVER sign anything without reading it first! I would been like well give me two days or let my lawyer read over this and if i have questions i will get back with you! and an hour! seriously! he is clearly not a female! it takes days to just throw out the stuff you don't need than the stuff you do need. her mother can't go! whoa whoa dude that would be crossing the line right there. he should have known how much her family means to her...good grief lol
MadamScorpio chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
wooow! why? lol so sota is the way kagome has to be the prisoner of the beast lol...how old is sota suppose to be in this fic?
MadamScorpio chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
soooo thought it was Hojo that was the last betroyal to Kagome...that is a tricky word lol
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
i love that movie! who can love a beast lol! already a favorite!
pickles234 chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
Please update soon
Compucles chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
Wow, excellent story so far! The inspirations are clear, yet you've added several big twists that make it it's own story such as the fun alternate setting, the reason Sota was captured, the bargain being a quick marriage, and the way Naraku has entered the story. I look forward to more.

Obviously, the curse affected the male and female servants differently, which is why the girls are still around as ageless youths (which makes me wonder how exactly this is a curse for them) but not the men. They might have died over the course of the 50-year curse just from aging normally, but I have the feeling they were turned into the mindless demons that now haunt the forest. If I'm right, that's pretty creepy and proves that Kikyo really has it out for men after Inuyasha failed her test. In any case, I also have to wonder how exactly did she then wind up with a kitsune son?

By the way, this is the second story I've seen (after "Shikuro: A Caribbean Fairy Tale") that has made Kagome's mother a French noblewoman thrust into English society through her husband. I wonder how that choice became so popular.