Reviews for Harry Potter and the Greatest Gift
kelwin chapter 13 . 3/20
good fic
All-Good-Marauders chapter 13 . 3/3
This is really good, I think that this version of Harry makes an amazing father. Please keep on writing!
hamrensel chapter 7 . 1/29
bh
Squoitle chapter 13 . 10/6/2016
Really love this story
vgriffin4 chapter 13 . 9/29/2016
GREAT STORY PLEASE UPDATE AND FINISH IT. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT ROSEYS GIRL DOES NEXT. OR HOW HARRY STUMBLES THROUGH HIS LIFE AS HE NOW KNOWS IT. REFUSE NEEDS TO BE A HANDS ON GRANDPA. GEORGE NEEDS TO STEP UP JUST LIKE FRED, ROSE NEEDS BOTH AS GODFATHERS. AGAIN LOVE THE STORY PLEASE FINISH IT.
LittleChomper chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
Aww...I love Colin. Please don't kill him.
LittleChomper chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
The only one that I can't accept is Harry's leaving his Firebolt at Dursleys. The broom is a present from Sirius and Harry really treasure it, so I think it's impossible for harry to leave it.
Liandra2428 chapter 13 . 8/14/2016
So sad that you didn't finish this story. It had such a good plot and the writing about how Harry raised Rose was such endearing that I am sad to see it was not finished. If you ever post again we will surely be happy to read this story again.
gleefan2009 chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
love it please write more
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
Make up your mind. Either Harry decides he has to take matters into his own hands, ALONE, or he doesn't. You alienated him from everyone but Lupin so far, so why the hell do you gave the tone change with him sending an explanation to Dumbledore? This story shows little in the way of pre-planning, so it is unlikely you will ever develop a solid plot.
Squarekiddo chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
Im sad you quit writing this story, little confused aswell since its obvious youve worked on chapters when Rose is as far as 3 years old, and shes 6ish months old now, seems to indicate you had alot more chapters already done, which is why im alittle confused you quit so abruptly.

Anyway, love the story, abit sad about the canon sideplot, but oh well.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
I do honestly feel abit odd that he dosnt contact his cusin Tonks? she has a mother and a muggleborn Father, honestly sounds like a perfect place, but I also understand that you trying to force Harry to go at it alone.
Dashusi4ka chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
God, he is so naive! It's irritating and possible at the same time
iamladyliberty chapter 13 . 6/28/2016
I really loved this! thanks for writing!
BlackLiliesQueenRose chapter 10 . 5/30/2016
Where you trying for a George/Harry pairing?