Reviews for Harry Potter and the Greatest Gift
Virodeil chapter 13 . 9/15
Hi. Just wanted to say that I've been quite impressed with this story. It's fluffy, meaningful, serious, light, special, touching without being nauseating... I could go on and on. My favourite is, perhaps like others, the interaction between Harry and Rose and how earnestly he tried to take care of her. No wonder she's a Daddy's girl! :)

You managed to capture the characters well without bashing them or turning them upside down and inside out, and that is another point that I love from this story. Is there a chance that you would continue it, though? I would really love that...

Looking forward to many, many more of this,
pokefan366 chapter 13 . 8/13
I hopeyou update this story soon. It's very good so far.
guest chapter 13 . 7/30
This was such a cute story!
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 13 . 6/29
hehe poor ron always getting bullied.
please do continue
bye sumi
dadysprinces1994 chapter 13 . 6/26
i love love love this story i hope you update soon cant wait
MeinGimli chapter 13 . 5/22
DAMN IT, i liked this Story and wanted to see how you kill off tommie and his death monkeys.
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 13 . 5/13
update soon please
Fred is so awesome in this fic- I think that the characters are 'in-character' which I consider to be important in a fan fiction- I love the originality of the story! Harry is such SUCH a good dad! :)
Fredricka chapter 5 . 5/5
OOPS CAPS LOCK SRY anyway i 3 this story so much- Harry is awesome! (and the twins, too)
GO HARRY! *wild applause for the author*
THOSE GODDAMN DURSLEYS! AAJFIOWEJFSOISLEGH! (Translation: You are good at writing.)
Rachie Doom chapter 13 . 3/26
This is such an amazing story. I adore every aspect of it. I notice it's been two years since you updated, I really hope that you are still out there and intend to update someday.
Ninjagothmaraudette chapter 13 . 3/10
I love the story! Are you going to make Remus and tonks together? cause I think you should
mwinter1 chapter 13 . 1/29
Would love to se this story finished.
Colin thinking that Harry was the one giving birth was funny even though there are other fanfics where that's the case scenario. The twins are evil and deliciously creative as usual which is lovely, Rose is simply adorable as always throughout the story and I can't wait for Ron to get his head out of his behind & realize that he's madly in love with Hermione. Also, I like how the plot thickens with Harry discovering the Horcruxes without realizing what they really are which is awesome. Super Dad! That just popped in my head because that's what Harry's turning into, 'Super Dad'! I mean, taking care of a baby, finishing his education, plus trying to off Moldyshorts while also working on the PA every Friday. It's almost all crazy since he's doing this with little help!