Reviews for Harry Potter and the Greatest Gift
MeinGimli chapter 13 . 5/22
DAMN IT, i liked this Story and wanted to see how you kill off tommie and his death monkeys.
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 13 . 5/13
update soon please
Fred is so awesome in this fic- I think that the characters are 'in-character' which I consider to be important in a fan fiction- I love the originality of the story! Harry is such SUCH a good dad! :)
Fredricka chapter 5 . 5/5
OOPS CAPS LOCK SRY anyway i 3 this story so much- Harry is awesome! (and the twins, too)
GO HARRY! *wild applause for the author*
THOSE GODDAMN DURSLEYS! AAJFIOWEJFSOISLEGH! (Translation: You are good at writing.)
Rachie Doom chapter 13 . 3/26
This is such an amazing story. I adore every aspect of it. I notice it's been two years since you updated, I really hope that you are still out there and intend to update someday.
Ninjagothmaraudette chapter 13 . 3/10
I love the story! Are you going to make Remus and tonks together? cause I think you should
mwinter1 chapter 13 . 1/29
Would love to se this story finished.
Colin thinking that Harry was the one giving birth was funny even though there are other fanfics where that's the case scenario. The twins are evil and deliciously creative as usual which is lovely, Rose is simply adorable as always throughout the story and I can't wait for Ron to get his head out of his behind & realize that he's madly in love with Hermione. Also, I like how the plot thickens with Harry discovering the Horcruxes without realizing what they really are which is awesome. Super Dad! That just popped in my head because that's what Harry's turning into, 'Super Dad'! I mean, taking care of a baby, finishing his education, plus trying to off Moldyshorts while also working on the PA every Friday. It's almost all crazy since he's doing this with little help!
9foxgrl chapter 13 . 1/25
UPDATE PLS?
becklenay chapter 11 . 1/19
I am really enjoying the character development of this story. Seeing Harry change/adapt over time in a realistic manner makes the story one I hope you eventually finish.

That said - please correct the name of Hermione's 'date'! Ginny dated Michael Corner (and later on Cho did as well) - Hermione dated Cormac.
monbade chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
anymore?
NarinaPrincess12 chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
I just love this story. I'm sorry to see that it hasn't been updated in a while. It's good though!
SumNumb3rs chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
I love independent Harry stories and I really love this one! Hope you continue with it soon!

Also, I think there's some kind of bad air in the Griffindor tower affecting the kids thought processes! LOL!