Reviews for Harry Potter and the Greatest Gift
Squarekiddo chapter 13 . 7/15
Im sad you quit writing this story, little confused aswell since its obvious youve worked on chapters when Rose is as far as 3 years old, and shes 6ish months old now, seems to indicate you had alot more chapters already done, which is why im alittle confused you quit so abruptly.

Anyway, love the story, abit sad about the canon sideplot, but oh well.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 7/14
I do honestly feel abit odd that he dosnt contact his cusin Tonks? she has a mother and a muggleborn Father, honestly sounds like a perfect place, but I also understand that you trying to force Harry to go at it alone.
Dashusi4ka chapter 5 . 7/5
God, he is so naive! It's irritating and possible at the same time
iamladyliberty chapter 13 . 6/28
I really loved this! thanks for writing!
BlackLiliesQueenRose chapter 10 . 5/30
Where you trying for a George/Harry pairing?
Syret chapter 13 . 5/16
Great story! Can't wait for your next update.
ir7 chapter 1 . 4/22
Fine story, shame that you don't continue it.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 3/24
You keep using "of" for "off". Very annoying.

I'm not really buying into the whole premise so far. It's all just so ridiculous. Harry should be taking the child to Child Protective Services or Wizarding CPS. I'll read one more chapter. If If Harry hasn't found any more help than a librarian by then I'm probably going to move on.
Technomad chapter 13 . 1/30
Love this story! Any chance of an update?
Technomad chapter 2 . 1/29
Very cute! Love how Harry is bonding with baby Rose!
oceanmiri chapter 13 . 1/27
Sad that this is no longer being updated, good story
starie78 chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
This is a wonderful story & very original. I would love to see it continued.
smithkeylena chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
Really love what you've done so far. Please update.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
Nice but I think you should have Harry expose the Dursleys for their crimes and have them punished. Abandoning a child just because they have an unusual ability is perhaps one of the most unforgettable sins, one can commit. Have one chapter in which this whole matter reaches headline news and the Dursleys and every other residents is punished for their against Harry and his niece .
we.can.fly.away.to.Gallifrey chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
It's great to see Harry as a father , which is something not seen much in the books. I always imagined him being a very good parent, especially because of his not very good childhood. Love it so far, can't wait to see what happens next!