Reviews for Harry Potter and the Greatest Gift
Blueowl chapter 1 . 3/12
I reallyreally love this story. I like how the other characters responded to Rose and Harry caring for her. I hope by some miracle you'll pick up this story again (and the Phoenix one).
Such a good story.
flashbak35a chapter 13 . 1/28
i really hate the she's like a sister to me line Harry doesn't know what it's like to have a sister and Ron treats Hermione just like he does Ginny aka like a sister
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 3 . 1/20
I am offended on Harry's fucking behalf.
First is the point that the banshee knows there's a baby there yet sent a howler is fucking messed up.
Second is that it would have been physically impossible for the baby to be Harry's. Harry spends the school year at a boarding school. When and where would he have had time to shag a girl? There are people always looking at him. Also if he did get a girl pregnant she would use it to force him to marry her.
I'm just so mad at Weasly
SuperApplePie chapter 13 . 12/5/2017
Very heartwarming.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/27/2017
Hello!
I love your story, and the developpment of the characters.
Is this abandoned? I hope not, i hope you continue this fic a day,
continue your goooooood work please?
sorry if my English is bad, i'm french.
slytherinsal chapter 13 . 10/21/2017
Is this abandoned? I hope not, it's a refreshing look
slytherinsal chapter 5 . 10/21/2017
this is really original and I am enjoying it
hjcallipygian chapter 13 . 9/30/2017
I really love this story. I'm definitely not biased due to having two adorable little daughters of my own. Not the slightest bit. ;-) Can't wait for more.
Amanda Pall chapter 13 . 9/21/2017
I can't believe you ended here! It's so good that I read until 3 am. Please please continue it!
Miss Millie chapter 12 . 9/10/2017
Hello,
If you haven't given it a lot of thought, you could give Harry and Ginny a chance, she knows what it's like to be miss treated so she wouldn't do that to Rose!
She and the Twins get along she could be Rose's godmother
At first coming to see her Harry and her could get to know each other better. He needs a girl friend, and Ginny needs someone who can help her over the Chamber and it isn't the guys at school. Dobby can bring her over to visit! I guess you know I'm a H&G fan! Hope you write more. Also Harry needs to get the Green gotta involved in helping find the deathesters, so Harry, has a chance.
Good luck with all you do.
Miss Millie chapter 2 . 9/9/2017
Hello,
I love your story but like your other one are you going to finish them I have all but stopped reading writers that haven't finished them, because I take time away from my family or house just like the writer does,. If a writer adds a new ch. I after a few months or years I'll reread the whole story, some as many as 5 times. Or a good story, 4or 5 times. I am such a H&G fan! I think they work because of there history with Voldyshorts! I seldom read a story that isn't, HARRY and Ginny! Maybe one every 5yrs! But one writer has over 1000, reviews and still won't finish his story! Or another writer told us he only has one or two more Ch to a 50 ch story and after 6yrs still hasn't finished it! So I understand why I don't always write them, it takes away from my reading time.
Good luck with all you do.
jumpingninjo chapter 13 . 9/3/2017
awesome story I love it I hope harry gets a love interest eventually but not ginny don't get me wrong I love ginny with a passion but I can't really see her fitting in with rose and harry but if he does end up her cool
jadethetroll chapter 13 . 7/25/2017
wow. really great story. i wish there were more like this one. the plot is one of my favourites.
capctr chapter 13 . 7/14/2017
You've really got a handle on how men feel about their little girls(and their little boys, too); everything from the near constant panic throughout the day(and especially night), to the way we melt st the slightest affection shown us by our darling children. Isn't it ironic that we are labeled as insensitive, or that the media portrays us in the light of homer s impson, or that family guy?
Please come back and finish this lovely story.
bookworm51485 chapter 13 . 7/13/2017
At this point, it's been a very long time since your story was last updated, 4 years in fact, so I suspect that the story is unofficially abandoned. I'm hopeful, though, that you might come back eventually and finish it up. I hope. This is a really well-written story with an original storyline and I hope to see it eventually completed and to see how the existence of Rose manages to shift the events of the last two Potter books.