Reviews for Harry Potter and the Greatest Gift
Gundum M chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
Great fic
Cheezewizz chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
lovely. You know I am not a kid person and if the kid had been in the summary I would not have read this. BUT I did and it is great. Cant wait for the next chapter, if you can believe it.
Senju Serena chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
this is one of the best stories i've read! It's unique! Harry with a baby-not his- Dumbledore good-and everyone else canon. I even loved how u put in the whole idea of how guys who can take care of babies makes them hot. Please finish this story.
Yodes chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Loving this- can't wait to read more!
MADStar529 chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
This story is great! Colin was funny and Hermione, Ron and Ginny seem really immature compared to Harry now. Fred and George are awesome. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Pinksakura200 chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
This is so awesome. I love Rose and Harry's personality. Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Noctisis Rrhagia chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
I love this story! It's so cute and lovely. The scene with Harry and Dumbledore meeting all I kept picturing was Harry with the 'really' look on his face.
Pazia28 chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
I am loving your story. I can't wait to find out how horux knowledge and Tom study comes about. Oh and the seventh book that be exclent to read.
Shadowdude333 chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story! I hope you update soon and I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
renata regina chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
Oh I love this. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Katzenpfote chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
Rose is cute. I like your harry a lot.
AmethystSiri chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
Brilliant!
Nashira Kozoroh chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
i love it!
Dakota.Crimson chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
Wow I've been obsessed with this all day! I can't wait to see what happens next! But it had been a while since you updated. Are you continuing this? I'd love to read more!

Dakota
Shadow315 chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
MORE SOON! please, please, I like the story and want more!

-shadow