Reviews for Harry Potter and the Greatest Gift
Moovin chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
The twins wouldn't be able to tell anybody Harry's location, whether they wanted to or not. The Fidelius Charm makes it so that only the Secret Keeper can tell where the place is, and when the Secret Keeper dies, everyone s/he told becomes a new Secret Keeper.
Moovin chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Didn't the blade of Sirius's knife get melted in the DoM? What's the point of taking it with him?
Glaux Bryonia chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Aaaand the hate for the Dursleys just broke through the roof. Nice story, I really like it, and especially the twins' involvement. I laughed really hard when Dobby became the Secret Keeper, though I admit he is probably the safest choice. I mean, everyone forgets the House Elves and Dobby wouldn't betray Harry. And he's a free elf so even Dumbledore commanding him won't make him tell. Very clever. I can just imagine the goblin's face.
Thank you for writing, I'd love to see more.
Queen of Everyday chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
I love this story. Aren't you ever going to update?
Haruchan-chan chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
Really good story. Love the ingenious idea.
92Magmonkey29 chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Okay, so it's been over a year since you've updated and I know that life gets in the way - more than we'd like to admit - but please tell me that you're planning on continuing the story?! I love it! It flows really well and you're keeping pretty close to JK's plot line but made it your own at the same time. I'm really hoping for an update soon, even if its to say your still alive and kicking. Keep up the good work and I hope all is well!
OogaBooga1234 chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
I absolutely love this story! You've written it so well, and it's not one of the usual 'Harry cheats by using the Goblin's help for everything' stories. Very much impressed :)
Philosophize chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
Please don't abandon!
Priya Ashok chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
Excellent so far. Thank you.
NaiaLune chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
I really do adore this and I really hope that you will update soon!
valmente chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
Ignore Benjamin Goldberg's review. Your story is great and having to overcome the whole "how to raise a baby" thing and dumbledore's persistent lack of sense when it comes to magical baby custody arrangements (not to mention, you know, defeating voldemort) there is enough trouble in Harry's life. I hate stories where bad things keep happening over and over again to the protagonist. It gets boring and too much like a soap opera.
Also, it sounds to me like he has a typical ministry opinion on magical creatures being less than wizards. Hermione should have a talk with him. With all of the goblin rebellions I imagine they'd have more rights than most creatures because they demanded them. Your portrayal of the goblins is perfectly acceptable to me. They may be a little more helpful than canon but I prefer that to the negative portrayals other fanfics give them. Besides I'm sure they're paid handsomely for their services.
littlespite chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
Well that was good story so far and i need more so please update...
KonohasBlackReaper chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
Quite well written... Waiting for more... Come back to this fic soon.
Rosario2634 chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
next chapter of harry potter and the greatest gift please!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 13 . 1/11/2014