Reviews for Harry Potter and the Greatest Gift
Xanoka chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
Thank you very much for the story! Cute and very true to life. I work with babies, and to me Harry's adventures in child care sound spot on. I love fatherly babe-magnet Harry. It's so sweet, and so hilarious that he just doesn't get it. Please, please continue this story. I would so love to read more!
jeanette9a chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
hey since harry is the head of the head of the black family and he is friendly with the goblins, couldn't he ask them about the cup. they afterall keep track of goblin made artifacts so how hard can it be to find it.
and hey if harry is creative he can use those baby spells in combat. (we all know it's gonna happen sooner or later. ) you know those baby protection spells could be handy to have put on people before the fight.
and Harry should definitely tell about the cabinet, he could either buy the one for more than narcissa or get rid of the one in hogwarts and switch it with a fake. if he shrinks it and chuck it in the ocean, i bet the death eaters wouldn't like his surprise.
p.s if Dudley ever gets more children with magic i hope they at least tells Harry.
Von chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
I find it hugely amusing that Harry is working out the deal with the objects by himself, despite Albus' long-winded (and frankly foolish) method of beating about the bush. 'He has horcruxes, I don't know how many yet, these memories might help us narrow down the possibility' is all he had to open with, rather than vaguely wise-sounding rubbish about history being important and understanding who he is.

Context, Dumbledore. As an educator, you should be well aware of how important it can be.

Adorable story. You have a real knack for writing interesting, engaging characters and man is it good to see Harry maturing and standing on his own feet (even if those feet are supported financially) and making it work. The buzzing of romantic woes is amusing, especially since it feels like there's a chance you won't just follow the canon prescription for it all. I'm not a shipper at all, but I do admit to a strong distaste for Rowling's hamfisted matchmaking.
candy4beth chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
I get the dumbles thing making him mad but why is he ignoring his friends and acting all cold towards the only women who cared about him and parented him
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
If he doesnt like the fact the baby is upset with him then he should stop avoiding it they can smell fear
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
awww he is so cute with the baby I am glad dobby is keeping him company
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
umm why isnt dudley being forced to take responsibilty and why isnt he calling molly or someone for help
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
mysinger chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Considering how little time he has Dumbledore needs to be more direct. Besides, how is Harry supposed to go on a horcux hunt with a baby! Albus should be involving the order not just Harry. I suspect the twins will be helping Harry instead of Ron and Hermione. Great story! Please update soon.
mysinger chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Its interesting to see Harry collecting information on his own. I hope he mentions the vanishing cabinet to Dumbledore Well done!
mysinger chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Lovely chapter! I had forgotten that the minister and Percy would be visiting. I enjoyed Harry's visits with Remus and Hermione. Harry having Rose to think of definitely puts the whole prophecy issue in a new perspective.
mysinger chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
I really like the twins in this story! I could see them both looking after Rose if anything happened to Harry, though she does seem to like Fred more. Well done.
mysinger chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Loved this chapter! The kidnapping of Ron and Hermione was very enjoyable, especially once the twins arrived. I loved the description of Fred's potions lessons. I could definitely picture Fred congratulating Harry for ruining a potion :)
mysinger chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
I loved the letters from the twins and Ron. Hermione's was a bit annoying, but very much in character. I hope Harry won't have to miss Hogwarts, but I'm not sure that he can trust Dumbledore not to try and take Rose away if he goes back(with Rose of course). Great story, original and entertaining.
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »