Reviews for Coin Operated Boy
CallisaDawn chapter 1 . 2/8
I love that amanda palmer and I love that story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
this was an EXTREMELY creative plot. I love crazy 2p!Arthur!
linklover88 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh, my Gods. ARTHUR WHY D:
I'm very sad now... ;A; Jeez, I would've been SO horrified if I were Alfred. Just, no... Screaming in bloody terror the entire time and stuff.
So anyway, great story. This is brilliant c:
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
great story!
MEE chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
secretassassingirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
WHOA! That ending shocked me. (I should have taken the hint in the title what was going to happen XD)
gibbytalia67 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Twisted. But awesomely so! It sounds like a song! {The parts written in here.}
Secrettheshadow chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I have only recently discovered the 2p verse, quickly becoming obsessed with it. I like this story so far and hope you update soon.
Leech123 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh my god, this was amazing. I love this so much I could just... *walks off to find my 2P!England* HEY ARTIE WANNA ROLEPLAY?
Anyways, great work. I enjoyed reading this.
Lots of love,
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wth? I meant "first language" ho ho this is embarrassing... by the way, will you write more about the 2P?

I'm Neko Kemi... LOL *blushes*
NoPastLand chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
¡Oh my God! ¡I love this story... it's so fuckin' weird! The 2P... they're fantastic, but I prefer the originals... *crawls* Thanks for write it

Umm sorry for my bad english, isn't my firs leguange *blushes*
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
OwO Kolkolkolkolkolkol

THIS WAS FUCKING AWESOME! Oh my Gott, Arthur_I love this Arthur! He was damn brilliant! I love this song! Mwuhahahaha, Arthur got to keep Alfred forever!

...In his own version of Hell. XD

AbyssQueen chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Amazing. I have nothing more to say
turntechTestified7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Really. I loved your story. In fact, I have translated it to teach someone. If you give me your permission, I'd like to share with Spanish-speaking fandom. anyway, thank you very much. excellent work!
Chiara Alice Vargas chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Sweet holy mother of —

This was beautiful beyond words! I love how you used the song and how it fitted the situation so much, and how Arthur's 2P personality was captured perfectly — mild mannered and really kind at first, and then he just snapped at the end. Although, 2P Alfred's attitude was not to be expected. At least, on my side. It was still good, though! Man, you got me whimpering incoherently, because that was like such a good scare. It was kinda "fucked up", pretty much enough to make me horribly depressed because of Alfred and Arthur. Tsk, tsk, horrible tragedy.

I really do love this a lot! All I can say is, improve on the wording, and double-check for typos and whatnot. Other than that, it's all good! Really good! Hope to see more in the future! :)