Reviews for The sands of love
ME chapter 15 . 2/1
Arghhh finish it please? :) no one knows wht happened to life and jas anymore ._.
jassika chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Its interesting and suspence
Josie chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
Holy belt of deltora!Shit just got real!An eight number gem involving death!Maybe the swords brother is Leif .I cant wait to see how this turns out.

#Deltorians4life!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
I bless SHES A GODDESS!️
Xeroz chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
Oh, sorry then. I hadn't read what you say at the end of chapter 13, please forgive me. :( And errr... why you don't post something about the trio? BTW sorry for my English
Xeroz chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
Bro, I don't want to be a fool, bit 3/25/14 has passed. So, when will be the next 15 chapter?

P.S. I am your big fan! :)

(Sorry for my bad English.)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
okay
Guest chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
lovely
ateeb chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
very nice story
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
good
Josie chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
Just looked at reviews, LOL! I forgot I made a review on the kindle. Anyways-there is one more thing I forgot to mention. I look forward to the great trials stories.

KEEP WRITING!

-Josie-
PJ Blindclown chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Ok. I promised you I'd read this story, and I tried to, I really did.
I'm gonna get right down to it and tell you about my biggest concern here. You kept switching between first and third person so often, you sometimes changed points of view without warning and this was about as far as I could get because I was having trouble understanding exactly what was going on. That's a shame, really, because from what I could understand it was a good story. If you worked on structuring your sentences a little better, and figuring out exactly how you're going to tell this story, you could really have something here. Maybe, when you've got the time, go back and clean it up a bit.
The only thing I didn't like about the narative itself was the fact that there's someone else after Lief. There are so many, too many of these stories on here, and it's a little bit frustrating for fans like myself because I personally believe that it was delt with enough in the second series. That series has enough teenage angst in it to satisfy an entire high school and more. Perhaps you should read it again.
I know I sound really harsh, and it's a little embarrassing when I go back and find really silly errors in my own stories (especially the older ones), *cringes* but I'm really just trying to give you some advise on how to make something good into something awesome.
Josie chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
Good to see you fanfictioning.I missed to see your still laptop broke;so now I am using my it gets repaired lil #I love kindle fire
Horselover chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Love it! I am a Deltorian! -
REMEMBER US chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
Hey it's black mizt and heavenly charm
Aka jasmine and Lillian
Sorry we haven't been on for ages we lost interest and have been extremely busy the last few years
How are you nice chapter btw
Not sure if u remembers us but we stumbled upon these fan fictions n decided to find your account
Just wanted to check all was well from ur fanfic family
Jasmine and Lillian :)