Reviews for My Desire Is To Win!
Madgormley chapter 15 . 2/20
Excellent story i really hope you continue this keep up the great work
kwerli chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
when wil the next one be up
darkfrodo chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
Update! Update! Update! Don't leave me hanging like this! Great Story!
ChaosVector chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
I fking love this story. I don't really like reading fanfics of authors that includes OCs, for the reason that it's a self-insert, the OC'll be OP/imbalanced/etc., or a combination of both; but you, are an exception. I wish to read more of this story, do update it soon.

P.S. I like how you added elements of "Fate/Stay Night"... More reason to love this masterpiece yours.

Godspeed, MaRv3n054
ladysilver11 chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
so sad...
KingOgnik chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
you're back! nice chapter, the fight was epic as always. update soon.
ladysilver11 chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
just got up to date with your story, and I must say that it is really great. keep up the great work!
KatsukiLuv chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
well that was a worthy chapter, I would have review much earlier on if my laptop hadn't broken but i can't wait for the action that is to come.
KatsukiLuv chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME! I happened to stubble upon this story, firstly I usually read finish stories only unless it catches my eye. This did in from the summary and the first chapter and now I'm here waiting for another. I CAN'T WAIT IM LOW ON PATIENCE! I HOPE U UPDATE SOON SERIOUSLY! - thanks...
KingOgnik chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
great chapter. i found myself laughing, choking from surprise, and even a little but of sadness. i can't wait for the next update to see what happens next.
KingOgnik chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
nice chapter but what happened to alexander and excalibur? and another thing, you damn well better not make it so sieg dies from the beserker or this story will be so boring. i cant wait for the next chapter so please update soon.
Jane chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
this is soooooooooo good!
please hurry up and update i'm dying to know what's going to happen.
KingOgnik chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
good chapter as usual. nice to see that claire isnt as stubborn as before when it comes to expressing herself but still has that easily embarrassed/angered personality that we all know and love from her and louise. cant wait for the next update.
KingOgnik chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
great chapter. so much is happening now with claire's confession (which was about time but i guess like mother, like child) and now the appearance of the true beserker. i can't wait to see what happens next, update soon.
PrsnThtRedUrStry chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Sweeeet! Please write more soon looking forward to it :)