Reviews for My Desire Is To Win!
Onyx2589 chapter 17 . 4/21
Where's the promised sequel? It's been well over a year and nothing has happened! Come on man, we want the next part!
1stcast chapter 17 . 2/1
Amazing job i loved of my only problems is in the final battle you on multiple occasions decided to say screw common sense lets do this. I will admit if you didn't the battle would have been a lot shorter but First its like okay this bow can kill the necromancer instantly without fail and in the chain reaction kill the entire enemy armor or shoot the orb he is holding to reduce moral of a soul less brainless army that cant have when she gets gae bulg she chooses to save 2 seconds by not killing him to go help people fighting ghouls all while knowing if you kills him all the ghouls sorta makes the whole battle pointless knowing it could have all ended on those 2 points in time stopping him from ever getting Claire in the the first over all i give it a 8/10
V3G3T4 chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
*Muere por paro cardiaco** WOOOOW Amigo que gran historia escribiste de Zero No Tsukaima, me has dejado sin palabras! Amo este anime como no tienes idea! Y Loouise es mí amor platónico :D
*Revive* Realmente quiero conocer a la hija de los Hiraga :D por favor sube la foto, la estaré esperando :o
chaotic paradigm chapter 17 . 8/19/2014
this story is amazing and I am glad to have had the honour of reading such a piece of literature. your writing style is very fluid and intricate and combines wit with description and skill. you have captured the future selves of the characters perfectly and you can recognise the characters for their personalities not just by their names. The characters you yourself have created are vibrant and add a lot of depth to your story. You are a skilled writer and should write more. I felt connected to the characters and really cared about what happened to them and that immersion in a story only happens with great works. Keep writing and you better write that sequel because it would be sad if this story ended completely even though if you chose to end it here it would be forgiveable. A thank you for doing me and anyone who reads this the favour of putting this story into words as it is incredible.
Yours sincerely, one extremely impressed reader
Guest chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
omg omg omg please please please upload the honeymoon chapter!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
please please please upload the honeymoon chapter! (if u want to xP)
kwerli chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
please send a warning when the new story is released
Louise Valliere chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
omg omg omg nooooooooo its over :'( I can't wait until u upload the second part! Just wondering tho are u going to upload their wedding night chapter or no?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/31/2014
This was an amazing story. I spent 2 whole days reading it!
Baka Kami-sama chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
This is a really good fanfic. I've been dying for this chapter.
Madgormley chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
Excellent story i really hope you continue this keep up the great work
kwerli chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
when wil the next one be up
darkfrodo chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
Update! Update! Update! Don't leave me hanging like this! Great Story!
ChaosVector chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
I fking love this story. I don't really like reading fanfics of authors that includes OCs, for the reason that it's a self-insert, the OC'll be OP/imbalanced/etc., or a combination of both; but you, are an exception. I wish to read more of this story, do update it soon.

P.S. I like how you added elements of "Fate/Stay Night"... More reason to love this masterpiece yours.

Godspeed, MaRv3n054