Reviews for She's No Traitor
Casey525 chapter 3 . 5/29
Oh my gods.. I want to take a moment to tell you I have read every single one of your stories.. and I think they are all wonderful.. I am truly astounded by your imagination and the way you write. I truly hope at some point some day you add on to this story.. I'd love most definitely to read Shinji's point of view. My favorite characters for Orihime are: Byakuya(of course) Toshiro(of course) and Shinji, just because it's different. So I just wished to state that.. you are doing such an amazing job.
Casey525 chapter 2 . 5/29
Oh wow.. loved it..
Casey525 chapter 1 . 5/29
Great chapter..loved it
afiqah chapter 3 . 4/15
i really love this story and i hope u will continue this story.._
amandasleepsalot chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Hi, wow, this is my first review to anyone, ever. Well it is worthy because I would really appreciate if you put up that fourth chapter that you said you've already started, if you need another name than I would suggest Ichigo or maybe Yoruoichi? (I think I spelled her name wrong but I'm pretty sure you know who I mean) Well, thank you for the stories and chapters that you've already put up and please continue.
Have a nice day. _
A dear Reader
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
Please continue I have waited two years and I have never gotten bored of this. I love this story so much! Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
This is such a cool idea.
I love the Orihime-Byakuya developments :D
I want to hear some more from the other shinigamis and also the vizored!
Hime97 chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
I love this story want to read more
byakuya and orihime love stories
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Will you continue this story? I read it so many times it never gets old. Hope you do continue. O
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
It would be a crime for this not to continue!
HardlyFatal chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
This is very enjoyable, and I am not ashamed to admit I cried a bit while reading of Orihime's mind-sift. Your development of Byakuya's feelings is good, too, and I hope you decide to continue this story some day :)
Katou Aiko chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
I love your story please can you continue with
it so sad and I love every moment of this beloved story. It made me cry three time.
mlsmls27 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
I just discovered this story. I hope it isn't abandoned! While I should dislike it because it made me cry like a baby, I really would love to read more.
Aspou chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
i love the relationship that you have made between Byakuya and Orihime 3
Aspou chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
wow wow wow it's sad but so amazing!