Reviews for She's No Traitor
amandasleepsalot chapter 3 . 4/18
Hi, wow, this is my first review to anyone, ever. Well it is worthy because I would really appreciate if you put up that fourth chapter that you said you've already started, if you need another name than I would suggest Ichigo or maybe Yoruoichi? (I think I spelled her name wrong but I'm pretty sure you know who I mean) Well, thank you for the stories and chapters that you've already put up and please continue.
Have a nice day. _
A dear Reader
Please continue I have waited two years and I have never gotten bored of this. I love this story so much! Thank you.
This is such a cool idea.
I love the Orihime-Byakuya developments :D
I want to hear some more from the other shinigamis and also the vizored!
Hime97 chapter 3 . 1/2
I love this story want to read more
byakuya and orihime love stories
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Will you continue this story? I read it so many times it never gets old. Hope you do continue. O
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
It would be a crime for this not to continue!
HardlyFatal chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
This is very enjoyable, and I am not ashamed to admit I cried a bit while reading of Orihime's mind-sift. Your development of Byakuya's feelings is good, too, and I hope you decide to continue this story some day :)
silver wolf bloody fox chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
I love your story please can you continue with
it so sad and I love every moment of this beloved story. It made me cry three time.
mlsmls27 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
I just discovered this story. I hope it isn't abandoned! While I should dislike it because it made me cry like a baby, I really would love to read more.
Aspou chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
i love the relationship that you have made between Byakuya and Orihime 3
Aspou chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
wow wow wow it's sad but so amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
More, MORE MOOOOAAARRRR!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
AMAZING!
Princess chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This is such a great story
It would be a shame if you don't finish it :(
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
SQUEEEEE!
It's been years since you updated this, but I hope it's not abandoned because it's fantastic!