Reviews for Contra Mundum
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Hey, Maggie... would you maybe consider continuing this?
...and the sequel to WRH?
...and The Dead-Armed Boy in Room 602?
Because, you know... it's kind of mean to leave us all hanging here. With Elphaba and Fiyero separated, with Dorothy deciding to stay, and with Elphaba and Fiyero not yet together, respectively.
YOUR STORIES ARE SO AMAZING. If you would only finish them ;_;. Pretty please?

Maddy
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Your Les Mis disclaimer song absolutely had me in stitches, and I'm super happy that Elphaba lives... but I get the feeling that you're going to leave me again after the next chapter with an unfinished story *cries*.

*pouts and puts on cutest puppy dog eyes imaginable* Please update your stories again? *clears throat* Um... all of them? Because, you know, you left most unfinished, and I love all of them, so... :3

Maddy
kestrel135 chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Oh my freaking Oz, she's alive! :D She isn't dead! I would never have forgiven you if you had killed her :P This is turning out to be very interesting :)
ChaoticSymphonyOfDarkness chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Very clever, and welcome back! Its great to see u again! Fantastic chapter, update soon :-)
Kristin-Kai-Lundy chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Dia duit my friend I noticed the irish and became interested *cough* is doing for GCSE *cough* the story is very interesting also and I can't wait to read more update soon

Slan (not proper spelling but whatever)
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Another great chapter. Great job. Question, when will we find out more about Elphaba? Did she abandon her children, like Sarima did? And I love what u did with Sarima. Gregory's book is fabulous and would recommend it to anyone, but hate the idea of Fiyero two-timing his wife with Elphaba. Just seems to fit having Sarima as his sister. Update soon please :-)
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Interesting. Can't wait for more!

Bubble
E.L. Crawford chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
!
kestrel135 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wow, this is actually pretty good :) I want to know what happens next, and what happened to Elphaba :O She's not dead, is she? Please update soon :)
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Interesting first chapter, very excited to read more and finding out more about the plot (and what the Plot Bunnies so nicely "pooped" on your head)