Reviews for Rescue
This is amazing! Please continue! :D
SoulMore chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
FAN!
raiden221 chapter 17 . 5/3/2012
its ok ellis ill buy ya two ponies. this is my favorite chapter so far.
KingdomKuroGeass chapter 17 . 5/3/2012
NAWWWWW i love this chapter! by far one of the bests XD lol i couldnt stop laughing towards the end! :D cant wait to hear more!
kkann chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
...oh. Damn.

/this review really says a lot, doesn't it? lmao. XD
kkann chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
This chapter. This chapter right here. This one is my favourite. Because it is. I mean seriously. I can't help it.

Things just got serious. And awesome.

I do like how Ellis lashed out and stood up for himself, got Nick to listen to him. [and he'd better feel bad for leaving the kid on his own, I swear.] He called him brother! Yes!

Ah, the Tank neurosis all over again. Damn it all. XD
kkann chapter 11 . 5/3/2012
That's right Ro, you tell 'im.

That aside, I did like the exchange between them - especially Nick's quip, haha.
kkann chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
...is it wrong that while reading this chapter part of me was cheering 'fight, fight, fight?' Sometimes I feel like there are times when some actions is needed in a L4D story, especially one with them all cooped up like this. Someone needed to snap at some point. XD

And you go, Ellis.
kkann chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
No it can't wait! Coach, c'mon, man!
kkann chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
NO. SOMEONE GO TO HIM ALREADY. Seriously.

But as a side note, I've always liked the idea of Coach and Ellis having known each other before the Infection, just because I feel like they would even though it's never addressed in-game. It makes sense to me. XD
kkann chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
No Coach, you liar. Somebody go help Ellis before I lose it myself. ;-;
kkann chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Ah ha Nick, it's coming around to bite you in the ass. Karma Charger in the form of a blonde, I see. lmao. [I like the jest at all the Specials zeroing in on Ellis. Made me laugh. XD]

TANK NEUROSIS. I swear Ellis and I probably suffer from the same thing there. I hear them all the time.

Dammit, Nick. Just go help him already.
kkann chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
I feel like those nightmares/memories are something they're never to going to wake up from, really, let alone move beyond without some trouble. I dunno, I don't feel like moving into a CEDA camp is gonna be all hunky-dorey or that they'd all acclimate that easily.

Uh, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I really like this camp.

And damn, that last line. I really like that last line. :D
kkann chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Geez, they're splitting up already? Yeesh, wow.

Oh god, Nick. You man whore. XD But seriously, poor Ellis though! After dealing with some like the zombie apocalypse and having stuck together for so long, you'd think they'd stick together for at least a little longer. Just my thoughts there.

I do like how Coach gave him some consideration though, even if he was the only one to really do so and is more or less trying to ignore it.
kkann chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Ah, a darker Ellis. I like a darker Ellis, haha. His happy-go-lucky nature can only withstand so much and be tolerated for so long, so it's nice to see another side of him.

And the others better not have let him else I'm going to go all Karma Charger on somebody.