Reviews for When Y turns to X
Guest chapter 31 . 7/8/2014
Great story! When will the baby come?
Guest chapter 31 . 1/27/2014
Can you finish this please? Its a really good story! You are an amazing writer!
FemPrussia chapter 31 . 9/6/2013
FINISH THE STORY!
MasterFinland chapter 31 . 8/19/2013
More! More, more!
newkidzondablock chapter 30 . 8/9/2013
I couldn't help but laugh at everything Japan said. He's messed up in the head a little, isn't he? ;)
newkidzondablock chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
I think this may be my favorote chapter in this story so far. Have I mentioned this is my 2nd time reading this which I have only done to one other story before
VIOLET VIOLENZE chapter 31 . 6/2/2013
This is awesome...MAKE NEW CHAPTER! prease...its too awesome to be unfinished. :'D
German-Princess chapter 31 . 6/2/2013
Next chapter please!
German-Princess chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Just to let you know I'm American and we are not stupid. We are taught the same science and math as every country is, they are global languages. I'm only 17 and have done 3 year of biotechnology, where we all about DNA, RNA, restriction enzymes, pathogens, chromatography, converting into moles, and defiantly more than enough about the sex chromosomes. I'm an a average student too. In science we use yard sticks and meter sticks and we do learn how to convert our measurements into SI units. Furthermore, I'm enjoying the story. You are a great author. I have read other stories with a female Germany and male Italy but yours and two other stories so far were very good. Well, thank you for writing it anyways and sorry if it sounded like I was "huffing and puffing" but I wasn't I just wanted to inform you.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/9/2013
Oh Moni, you should've known Feli would know sooner or later. BTW awesome so far! PLEASE update soon, I've been waiting.
o()o
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Wtf is Germany on his man period
Kunikohime Madoka Tanuki chapter 31 . 12/16/2012
what kind of fangirl anyway?! can't she just accept the reality that Italy is love Germany?! i can't believe it...btw so far so good. i really like it! update soon.
Greece's kitty chapter 31 . 12/15/2012
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Kunikohime Madoka Tanuki chapter 30 . 12/11/2012
hey! don't make me curious! oh please! i want Germany end up with Italy! update please! A.S.A.P!
Yanelle chapter 30 . 12/11/2012
how did Monika know Anita? I don't remember any chappie which stated the name of the leader...

and how did Anita know Monika is Ludwig? O.o