Reviews for When Y turns to X
CRYKNG FANFIRL chapter 31 . 9/4
More plz I..can't live plz
Eternal Fauna chapter 30 . 8/13
Um... Didn't Romano find out about the baby before Gilbert? Why did it seem like he was confused about it?
topaz3 chapter 19 . 11/22/2015
Feli is a really selfish person that takes advantage out of people
topaz3 chapter 31 . 11/20/2015
I realize something. Italy is a pig. He whined about the hair, he lets her dress how he wants her to, and he said since he's a girl they can be together.
surveycorps chapter 31 . 6/20/2015
Thisnisnan angreat stoy but where's the next chapter! D:

Update please!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/8/2014
Great story! When will the baby come?
Guest chapter 31 . 1/27/2014
Can you finish this please? Its a really good story! You are an amazing writer!
FemPrussia chapter 31 . 9/6/2013
MasterFinland chapter 31 . 8/19/2013
More! More, more!
newkidzondablock chapter 30 . 8/9/2013
I couldn't help but laugh at everything Japan said. He's messed up in the head a little, isn't he? ;)
newkidzondablock chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
I think this may be my favorote chapter in this story so far. Have I mentioned this is my 2nd time reading this which I have only done to one other story before
VIOLET VIOLENZE chapter 31 . 6/2/2013
This is awesome...MAKE NEW CHAPTER! prease...its too awesome to be unfinished. :'D
German-Princess chapter 31 . 6/2/2013
Next chapter please!
German-Princess chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Just to let you know I'm American and we are not stupid. We are taught the same science and math as every country is, they are global languages. I'm only 17 and have done 3 year of biotechnology, where we all about DNA, RNA, restriction enzymes, pathogens, chromatography, converting into moles, and defiantly more than enough about the sex chromosomes. I'm an a average student too. In science we use yard sticks and meter sticks and we do learn how to convert our measurements into SI units. Furthermore, I'm enjoying the story. You are a great author. I have read other stories with a female Germany and male Italy but yours and two other stories so far were very good. Well, thank you for writing it anyways and sorry if it sounded like I was "huffing and puffing" but I wasn't I just wanted to inform you.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »